Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Drug Free Teenage Bodybuilder Blake Selbyís Journey To The Teen Nationals 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Free Teenage Bodybuilder Blake Selbyís Journey To The Teen Nationals 09

Iím Blake. I am studying Biochemistry at Michigan State University and plan to become a Research Endocrinologist. I turned 18 last April after placing 3rd in the Gauthier Classic (mens open) in Traverse City, MI. With 3 shows under my belt already and two on the way, my training has never been more intense. My upcoming shows are the
    NPC-Michigan (May 9, 2009) and the NPC-Teen Nationals (July 18, 2009). At the moment, I weigh 173lbs, stand 5í9, and have a six-pack with chest striations (bf probably 8-10%) (see attached pictures) My goal is to be the most dense, symmetrical, and shrink-wrapped competitor at the Teen Nationals. I will not, however, be the largest because I do not use pharmaceuticals to enhance my physique. This show is not drug-tested, but I have taken it upon myself to voluntarily get drug tested (which I already have 4 times over the last 2 years) to show that I am not about recreational steroid use. Some people ask me why I am even bothering with this show since itís an untested show and they dont think I could win. The purpose behind my Journey to the Teen Nationals is to be a role-model for the younger guys coming up. At the moment there are no drug-tested Teen or Collegiate Nationals, but I will show those steroid boys what happens when 1 year of sticking a syringe in your ass and training halfway stands next to 4 years of hardcore scientific training and drug-free dedication. Please give me your feedback and follow me on my Journey to the Teen Nationals 09!
    Attached Files
    Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science (Michigan State University) BodySpace Profile

best of luck

Comment

looking good

yeah man, youre too young for drugs anyways so keep doin what you doin, great upper body for 17, what about legs?, keep doin what you doin youll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeSelby View Post
        I’m Blake. I am studying Biochemistry at Michigan State University and plan to become a Research Endocrinologist. I turned 18 last April after placing 3rd in the Gauthier Classic (mens open) in Traverse City, MI. With 3 shows under my belt already and two on the way, my training has never been more intense. My upcoming shows are the
        NPC-Michigan (May 9, 2009) and the NPC-Teen Nationals (July 18, 2009). At the moment, I weigh 173lbs, stand 5’9, and have a six-pack with chest striations (bf probably 8-10%) (see attached pictures) My goal is to be the most dense, symmetrical, and shrink-wrapped competitor at the Teen Nationals. I will not, however, be the largest because I do not use pharmaceuticals to enhance my physique. This show is not drug-tested, but I have taken it upon myself to voluntarily get drug tested (which I already have 4 times over the last 2 years) to show that I am not about recreational steroid use. Some people ask me why I am even bothering with this show since it’s an untested show and they dont think I could win. The purpose behind my Journey to the Teen Nationals is to be a role-model for the younger guys coming up. At the moment there are no drug-tested Teen or Collegiate Nationals, but I will show those steroid boys what happens when 1 year of sticking a syringe in your ass and training halfway stands next to 4 years of hardcore scientific training and drug-free dedication. Please give me your feedback and follow me on my Journey to the Teen Nationals 09!

thats a very bold opinionated statement, leave your attitude the fuck outside or don't compete with them. No need to make comments like that.

how do you know they haven't been training longer then you, 10x harder then you, with better nutrition then you? you jump straight to conclusions which is utter bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by kiloman View Post
          thats a very bold opinionated statement, leave your attitude the fuck outside or don't compete with them. No need to make comments like that.

how do you know they haven't been training longer then you, 10x harder then you, with better nutrition then you? you jump straight to conclusions which is utter bullshit.
          Dude this is the Natural section...

Comment

best of luck but at you're weight, ur going to be competing against guys who are probably 3-4 inches shorter than you...I don't think you have enough mass to be competitive. I am also a natural, and I will estimate that 1 yr wont be enough time to pack on the size.

Basically, you better just nail that conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Natural4Life View Post
              Dude this is the Natural section...
              Dude i know..

that still doesnt change the fact he's not acrediting others for there hard work aswell, he claims just sticking a syringe in your ass will make you big

Comment

btw, i juice, eat 9-12 times a day clean, and train till i puke 6 times a week plus cardio 4-5 times a week, so come on even if this is a natty section, don't know don't say, cause, it sucks to be wrong, and before you know it youre scullfucked by uneducated opinions and thoughts so yeah.

Comment

I apologize for any confusion. I do agree that there are people who use pharmaceuticals responsibly and train with militaristic precision and intenstiy. But... for a TEENAGER, there are absolutely no grounds for using drugs. My career is strictly steroid research, so dont pull the uneducated card on me.
                  Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science (Michigan State University) BodySpace Profile

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeSelby View Post
                    I apologize for any confusion. I do agree that there are people who use pharmaceuticals responsibly and train with militaristic precision and intenstiy. But... for a TEENAGER, there are absolutely no grounds for using drugs. My career is strictly steroid research, so dont pull the uneducated card on me.
                    Good deal. Glad you're smart enough and mature enough to see this. Seek out Layne Norton here in the Natty section.

Comment

Originally posted by malik1133 View Post
                      train till i puke 6 times a week
                      I don't think it's a good thing to be puking all of the time.

Comment

Dude i know..

that still doesnt change the fact he's not acrediting others for there hard work aswell, he claims just sticking a syringe in your ass will make you big
                        You haven't seen the study where they administered steroids to one group of people who didn't work out and compared them to a group of naturals who did work out than? The results......the group who didn't work out gained more lean mass than those who did.
                        It's just fact that you don't have to train as well or be on top of everything as much if you are enhanced. And in my experience (work at a gym) most do not train as hard as naturals (maybe some do), but the majority don't, imo.
                        Anyways (to get back on topic), good luck, Blake.

Comment

I appreciate the support Fitz, do you happen to have a link for that study? You know me, I'm the chemistry nerd lol.

Comment

Good to see a real natty, you are one of the few. Good luck, you look great.

Comment

Dude i know..

nah i think he was just saying they have that could have that edge on him

Comment

Working...
                              X