Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Tim Martin Q&A

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim,

Are you brand loyal on a Multivitamin? which one do you use?

Thanks

Shane

Comment

• Originally posted by Naturally Built View Post
      Brought a camera to the gym this morning so I could demonstrate the two glute exercises. Here you go:
      Wow! the fact you remembered your camera due to the fact we werent getting it, GOOD GOOD MAN. Thanks a ton, honestly only a picture would have explained that one to me. Ill give it a whirl too. I know striated glutes are in me, I can get lean enough, just have to have WAY better tie ins to striate.

These are added fo sho!

Thanks again,

SS

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneH View Post
        Tim,

Are you brand loyal on a Multivitamin? which one do you use?

Thanks

Shane
        I buy the cheapest within reason. I think I currently use some from Sam's Club.
        https://www.facebook.com/tim.martin.58958

Comment

• Thanks so much for the pics, Tim. I with Scoob - I would've never gotten that without a pic.

So basically it's adding weight to a glute bridge. Awesome. I shall call them Martin Glute Bridges.
          www.ironbrendan.com

Comment

• Thanks for the ideas on the couple different variations for some new back movements.

Comment

• Anyone have thoughts on the Nationals placings? IMO **** ******* seems to be getting too much influence lately with his guys getting so hyped up in MD, and it seems the judges are being spoon fed his propaganda.

Other than the light-heavy class which really seems weird, based on the photos I had Mark Alvisi beating Mike Liberatore in the heavies, and both Kam Gallman and Ronald Torres beating Guy Cisternino in the middles. Maybe I'm missing something...

Comment

Comment

• Tim , whats you fav fat burner during contest prep?

Comment

• Originally posted by SLICED View Post
                    Tim , whats you fav fat burner during contest prep?
                    Cardio.

Comment

Cardio.

LMAO Tim
                      www.NJBodybuilding.com www.NPCNewJersey.com

Comment

Anyone have thoughts on the Nationals placings? IMO **** ******* seems to be getting too much influence lately with his guys getting so hyped up in MD, and it seems the judges are being spoon fed his propaganda.

Other than the light-heavy class which really seems weird, based on the photos I had Mark Alvisi beating Mike Liberatore in the heavies, and both Kam Gallman and Ronald Torres beating Guy Cisternino in the middles. Maybe I'm missing something...
                        Alvesi vs Liberatore could have gone either way IMO. If you compare the back double bicep of Gallman and Cisternino you'll see that Cisternino had him on conditioning. However, Gallman had better symmetry.
                        It seems that conditioning is winning out over symmetry and size these days and that's why Dave's guys are doing so good.

Comment

• I met Ed Nunn last year at the Kentucky Muscle. He easily won it the week before he placed 5'th at the Nationals. I was glad to see that he won the overall and get his pro card. He is a heck of a nice guy, I remember telling him all day that he was going to be a pro for sure! He would just laugh, seemed like a very down to earth person.

Comment

• Yeah, Ed Nunn made everyone else look bad in the overall. I think if he lifted his ribcage up in the front double bi and front lat his torso wouldn't look as narrow (nit-picky!).

I agree that conditioning has been rewarded at a lot of shows, but then why did Putnam win, and why didn't Alvisi in the heavies? Then when you look at Gallman versus Cisternino, I thought Gallman actually had better separation, as well as better shape. Just my opinion...

Comment

• Yeah, I don't care for Putnam's look, plus he didn't have the conditioning and what's up with the tan??

Comment

• I thought Cisternino had superior condition so I had no problem there.

But I'm totally with you on Alvisi and Putnam. That was some BS.
                                www.ironbrendan.com

Comment

Working...
                                X