Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Tim Martin Q&A

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to represent the natties!

Best,
    Doug Miller
    dougmillerpro.com corenutritionals.com

Comment

• Outstanding job Tim! Your contribution to the sport by competing as a natural IFBB Pro does not go unrecognized

Comment

• Tim,
        Awesome show, all of the pictures of you looked great! I agree that the dream tan does kinda give a blurred effect look in the pictures it seems to take away from you and point to the others. But I have to say you impressed alot of people stepping on that stage. I don't know if you heard it but there were actually quite a few people in that crowd cheering for you when you stepped up there. I am sure that your not listening for those things when your on the stage, but I heard it. I was really impressed with you, and Chris. You guys really brought alot to AC, brought alot to the sport, and gave alot of people hope. Although you may never have that freaky vascular enhanced look, you will always be known for your freaky natural look. Nice job in AC! Keep it up buddy.
        www.allnaturaloptions.com - Natural Bodybuilder - Train hard, train harder.

Comment

• Very Proud

Tim you represted us well. Thank you for inspiring all of us to continue to train naturally and follow our dreams. I hope that you continue to compete. I know that you will. We have to fighting our way to the top

Comment

• Thanks fellas, now I'm looking forward to watching you all at the Team Universe this weekend. Just got back from Muscletech in Toronto. Check me out curling the 150's with ease!
            Attached Files
            https://www.facebook.com/tim.martin.58958

Comment

• Must be CREAKIC!

Comment

• Tim your diet is the best out there, I just got done competing this past weekend. I was not able to fill out all the way till after the show. Can you list what you would do last 7 days in a night show with NPC for me.

1. What day do you start your carb load, how much, and what kind of carbs?
                2. Do you keep your protein in you diet at the same rate?
                3. Cutting your water on friday night, or deplete starting Wednesday?

I want to do another show in six weeks, in OK. but I want to have everything perfect to make sure I full and dry. Thanks for any help you can give me.
                Last edited by bigbossman; September 16, 2009, 12:26 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbossman View Post
                  Tim your diet is the best out there, I just got done competing this past weekend. I was not able to fill out all the way till after the show. Can you list what you would do last 7 days in a night show with NPC for me.

1. What day do you start your carb load, how much, and what kind of carbs?
                  2. Do you keep your protein in you diet at the same rate?
                  3. Cutting your water on friday night, or deplete starting Wednesday?

I want to do another show in six weeks, in OK. but I want to have everything perfect to make sure I full and dry. Thanks for any help you can give me.
                  I listed what I have done on page 2 of this thread. This year I was forced to make weight on Thursday which meant shedding six pounds of water on the stairmill and sauna Thursday morning. I also was forced to stop drinking Wednesday night. My plan was to "fill back out" for Friday prejudging, and although my weight went up easily I think I lost some crispness in my look. If I choose to do another show I have two decisions to make: Have a better strategy the day of the show, which probably means staying dehydrated, or just competing in the open division where my physique will probably look the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naturally Built View Post
                    I listed what I have done on page 2 of this thread. This year I was forced to make weight on Thursday which meant shedding six pounds of water on the stairmill and sauna Thursday morning. I also was forced to stop drinking Wednesday night. My plan was to "fill back out" for Friday prejudging, and although my weight went up easily I think I lost some crispness in my look. If I choose to do another show I have two decisions to make: Have a better strategy the day of the show, which probably means staying dehydrated, or just competing in the open division where my physique will probably look the best.

Thanks Tim, I'll makes the changes to my diet. The BEST OF LUCK to you. You are truly one of the all time best Pros out there. Keep up the hard, cuz it shows.

Comment

• Tim, your shirt is in, let me know when you can grab it.
                      www.allnaturaloptions.com - Natural Bodybuilder - Train hard, train harder.

Comment

• Tim, I just wanted to check in and say it was a pleasure to speak with you briefly at the Team Universe. I was the guy near the fan who asked you about your future contest plans. I wanted to say here, that I am a fan of yours after hearing your reply to my question and admire the way that you continue to approach the sport. I wish you the very best in your future competition, whatever it may be.

Matt Cena

Comment

• Tim, Enjoy the Guest Posing this weekend... You will be in DE.? Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Genetix View Post
                            Tim, I just wanted to check in and say it was a pleasure to speak with you briefly at the Team Universe. I was the guy near the fan who asked you about your future contest plans. I wanted to say here, that I am a fan of yours after hearing your reply to my question and admire the way that you continue to approach the sport. I wish you the very best in your future competition, whatever it may be.

Matt Cena
                            Thanks Matt, I hope your still on track and motivated to finish what you started this year - you're an Ironman for staying on the diet so long!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismac365 View Post
                              Tim, Enjoy the Guest Posing this weekend... You will be in DE.? Right?
                              Yup, heading down to Maryland tomorrow. I'll try to get some pics of my fat self oiling up at 223 lbs.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Tim .. your a great inspiration my brother. Quick question, i have done a few shows and each time my legs just struggle to really lean and dry out. The size is there and the rest of my body comes in great. I heard a few people say something about having too much estrogen as a natural athlete and being 23, have you heard anything about that? I am a bit skeptical myself .. if not what have you done to really bring out your legs?

Comment

Working...
                                X