Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Tim Martin Q&A

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigal33
    replied
    Hey Tim. Fairly new to the MD threads. I've been dealing with some injuries and other setbacks for about the last year and a half. I'm 6'2 300lbs and if I could get a good stretch of time with no setbacks I would be able to achieve my goals. My question is about nutrition. Is there a particular diet you would reccomend to someone my size. I need to get rid of a lot of fat. I have completed Dave Palumbos SMART course, so I'm not completely lost, just looking for different opinions from people with more experience than me... Thanks
    AL

Leave a comment:

• flexingtonsteele
    replied
    Originally posted by Naturally Built View Post
    My chest is still one of my weakest body parts, but I make sure when I train it that I pick movements where I feel the muscle working. I don't feel too much pec isolation with barbell flat or incline bench and prefer using dumbells when I can. Strangely though, if I do incline presses on the Smith Machine and set the stops just at chest level, I really feel the pecs working if I pause each rep at the bottom. This is a great alternative if you're lifting alone and want to go to failure.
    good solid advice bro, thanx for answering my question

Leave a comment:

• Tim Martin
    replied
    Just watched the posedown. Phil Heath dominated IMO. We'll see...

Leave a comment:

• rockhard
    replied
    Here's my picks after looking at the Mr. O prejudging galleries:

1-Dexter Jackson
    2-Dennis Wolf
    3/4-toss up between Phil Heath and Toney Freeman
    5-Melvin Anthony
    6-Jay Cutler

I think 2,3, and 4 places are very close!
    I agree, but I think Wolf is going to get the shaft. Don't understand why he wasn't in the 1st callout. I would like to think he was so good that they pegged him as 1st when they hit the stage and every one else was called out for 2nd - 6th......but I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• IronBrendan
    replied
    Here's my picks after looking at the Mr. O prejudging galleries:

1-Dexter Jackson
    2-Dennis Wolf
    3/4-toss up between Phil Heath and Toney Freeman
    5-Melvin Anthony
    6-Jay Cutler

I think 2,3, and 4 places are very close!
    I have 1 and 2 swapped but I agree.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X