Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taow
    replied
    Essay on the subculture of bodybuilding achieveessays samples

Hi, I'm a member of the Recreation & Wellbeing Students Society and a Weightlifting Club in my uni. (muscle and athletic sports societies (MASSes) in UK colleges correspond to our US clubs). I know a lot of bodybuilders at MyCollegeBody portal come from The Badger Barbell Club. And students do spend a lot of money on bodybuilding accessories and the stuff.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• siouxcountry
    replied
    Originally posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    I was 183lbs then at 5.5% bodyfat then, I am now 208lbs at 13%. I feel I have made some improvements in lean mass weight gain, greater hardness in my back, legs. My arms still need work for sure as does my chest but we all have parts we need work on. I will post some current pics asap to let you see what I man more accuratly.
    How tall are you?

Leave a comment:

• oregonpanthers
    replied
    Improvements

I was 183lbs then at 5.5% bodyfat then, I am now 208lbs at 13%. I feel I have made some improvements in lean mass weight gain, greater hardness in my back, legs. My arms still need work for sure as does my chest but we all have parts we need work on. I will post some current pics asap to let you see what I man more accuratly.

Leave a comment:

• GEARD UP
    replied
    Originally posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    I wanted to see of anyone here is competing in the WI Natural Championships in April or if anyone is doing the NPC Natural Classic in May. Both shows are in the Madison/Middleton Wisconsin areas. I have 3 men and 1 women looking to compete in these two shows. They are member of the UWM Fitness and Bodybuilding Club at my university. This is the first contest any of them have competed in. I am helping them with contest training and dieting to see to it that they have a good first experience. I am also having all contest fees, polygraphs and cards paid for by the university because this is a student run organization, that should save them some big bucks especialy as college students operating on tight budgets. I would very much like to see who if anyone here is looking to do these contest as well.
    have you gained any muscle since this avatar pic was takin?

Leave a comment:

• Deserusan
    replied
    I have two friends (one figure, one bodybuilding) competing in the WI Natural Championships. I'm not competing but will be there and probably the NPC show too.

Leave a comment:

• Trainer4Life
    replied
    Not doing these shows, however doing a show in The Central Midwest Championships May 13th and the Natural Minnesota May 19th.

Leave a comment:

• oregonpanthers
    started a topic Anyone else?

Anyone else?

I wanted to see of anyone here is competing in the WI Natural Championships in April or if anyone is doing the NPC Natural Classic in May. Both shows are in the Madison/Middleton Wisconsin areas. I have 3 men and 1 women looking to compete in these two shows. They are member of the UWM Fitness and Bodybuilding Club at my university. This is the first contest any of them have competed in. I am helping them with contest training and dieting to see to it that they have a good first experience. I am also having all contest fees, polygraphs and cards paid for by the university because this is a student run organization, that should save them some big bucks especialy as college students operating on tight budgets. I would very much like to see who if anyone here is looking to do these contest as well.
Working...
X