Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Hi Natties, I'm a Nattie too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lifetime nattie broomstick here

Comment

Originally posted by Vit View Post
      Just another day of a quest to get better... Sucks being natural doesn't it? I hate the pleatues.
      To brake them I use powerlifing strategies. And you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cipower View Post
        To brake them I use powerlifing strategies. And you?
        I personally don't care about my max lifts...I rarely max out.

I use the mirror to tell me if I'm at a plateau.

Comment

I see to many fellow naturals convinced they cant get a good muscular size, yes you will hit plataus but with th right training DIET and supplements you can get pretty damn big. Look at the team universe Heavywieights!

Comment

To break my pleatues, I actually start doing 8-12 reps + I try to eat different food and different timing. I was always the lean type of guy but I can still appear bulky. I'm guessing somewhere in between Ecto-Meso.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondons View Post
              I personally don't care about my max lifts...I rarely max out.

I use the mirror to tell me if I'm at a plateau.
              So, the lifts you weight dont have nothing to your size? Squat with 100kg for 10 reps your legs are the same to squat with 120kg for 10 reps?

Originally posted by Leni 101% Natural View Post
              I see to many fellow naturals convinced they cant get a good muscular size, yes you will hit plataus but with th right training DIET and supplements you can get pretty damn big. Look at the team universe Heavywieights!
              I see this in Brazil too, is like a law "what grow natural is plant", and always I joke, "hi, Im a plant". If I can lift more weight, Im bigger, is clear for my body.

Originally posted by Vit View Post
              To break my pleatues, I actually start doing 8-12 reps + I try to eat different food and different timing. I was always the lean type of guy but I can still appear bulky. I'm guessing somewhere in between Ecto-Meso.
              And you never train to lift more heavy? A West Side Barbell training for bench, for exemple?

After train to lift more, I can do the same reps with more weight, and being natural, and having a social life, I can add weight to my frame...

Comment

[quote=Cipower;1136695]So, the lifts you weight dont have nothing to your size? Squat with 100kg for 10 reps your legs are the same to squat with 120kg for 10 reps?

I was saying I don't max out, from a bodybuilding perspective I don't really see the point. But yes I change up my reps from time to time or add a bit of weight every workout to keep increasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Leni 101% Natural View Post
                  you think all of these guys are actually natural...haha
                  Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                  F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Originally posted by Bondons View Post
                    I was saying I don't max out, from a bodybuilding perspective I don't really see the point. But yes I change up my reps from time to time or add a bit of weight every workout to keep increasing.
                    Ah, understand. The point for me, is if you can do more at you max, you change to your bb training again, and you can do more heavy for the same rep range...

Comment

im a nattie!!! i wish i looked like i was on juce!!!

Comment

Awesome man, great to see more natties out there!
                        Speed Kills, Strength Punishes

Comment

Lifetime natural drug free here. No to needles baby, say it!

Comment

Originally posted by leave1 View Post
                            Lifetime natural drug free here. No to needles baby, say it!
                            i enjoy your comedy on so many levels

Comment

Originally posted by hulk4lif View Post
                              im a nattie!!! i wish i looked like i was on juce!!!
                              I'm a Nattie too bro, and I'm glad you are making such great progress

Comment

Originally posted by Cipower View Post
                                Im a brazilian natural life-time natural too!
                                That's awesome man, good for you..

Comment

Working...
                                X