Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layne, someone asked me a question which got me thinking, have you ever competed in the NPC? If not, got any plans to one day; maybe team universe?
    Jeff Rodriguez
    www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

• 'LIFE IN THE FAST LAYNE'
      OR ' UN-BE-LAYNE-ABLE' LOL

these ones made me laugh:

Layne Norton: PHD physique
      Layne Norton: By Nature Built

Layne Norton -Naturally Insane

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
        Well I guess it's time to tell you guys. I'm 99% sure this offseason DVD is GOING to happen. I can garuntee that it's going to be entertaining as hell and not boring like 99% of bodybuilding DVDs.

What I'm looking for from you guys are ideas for a title. Right now i'm leaning towards Layne Norton: Unleashed

that has been my favorite title suggestion thus far. However if one of you guys comes up with a better suggestion I'll send you a signed copy of the DVD and work with you for 3 months of free nutritional consultation.

Let's hear your ideas... wow me fellas

-Layne
        DVD sounds like a great idea mate. Will it be just your standard training DVD, or will you incorporate more of your 'scientist' side as well? I like how the bb.com productions are coming out, maybe you can use a similar style and be able to use a similar title? All that though will depend on the way you want to go and obvious input/approval from 3rd parties

Thats what I do out here is Aus, I leverage the opportunities that I have with the opportunities I want so I can keep progressing forward

I have a heap of ideas on this as well as ways to tie it together with your business side, if you wanna know more just send me a PM
        www.physique-essentials.com

Comment

• HIIT

Layne,

I read somewhere the you sometimes do hill sprints for HIIT. What are some of the other types of cardio that you enjoy (He-He) for HIIT? Just trying to get some more options to shake up cardio for my HIIT sessions. Also, how long do you usually go? I was thinking 15-20 minutes for around 1 min intervals (or as long as I can go at 100%, maybe only 15 seconds)!
          www.naturaliowamuscle.com
          www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

• -pushing a car in neutral
            -sled pulling
            -steep hill climbing (bend over and use your hands like a bear crawl)

those are some of my more unorthodox methods
            BioLayne LLC
            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by jrod View Post
              Layne, someone asked me a question which got me thinking, have you ever competed in the NPC? If not, got any plans to one day; maybe team universe?
              I have twice. I got 4th in the LHW division at the 2004 tampa bay classic & did not place at the caveman in 2004. I was a little discouraged because I felt like I should have done better at both. I'm just not sure i'm a good NPC type physique.

I may do one in the future, just nothing planned right now.

I'm not sure how well I would do in the Team U. Honestly at this point I think I'd get my ass handed to me
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

-pushing a car in neutral
                -sled pulling
                -steep hill climbing (bend over and use your hands like a bear crawl)

those are some of my more unorthodox methods
                Pushing a car in neutral, man that is off the charts! Do you just put it in a parking lot, push hard for 30 seconds?? Than what do you do in btw intense intervals, maybe jog a distance and jog back? Sounds like fun, more proof to my neighbors that I am uncapped!
                www.naturaliowamuscle.com
                www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

• hey layne i read something in flex about hourse chestnuts to bring out your straitions and veins whats your take
                  -IRON MAN ATHLETICS
                  -HARDCORE/PROFROMANCE WEAR
                  -COMING EARLY SEPT

Comment

• hey man i just started using creatine mono! was wondering what you feel is an appropriate way of taking it ie how much how often what time etc?

thanks
                    chubbsback

Comment

I have twice. I got 4th in the LHW division at the 2004 tampa bay classic & did not place at the caveman in 2004. I was a little discouraged because I felt like I should have done better at both. I'm just not sure i'm a good NPC type physique.

I may do one in the future, just nothing planned right now.

I'm not sure how well I would do in the Team U. Honestly at this point I think I'd get my ass handed to me
                      Don't sell yourself short; you're a good bodybuilder. From your pics I can say that, at the very least, your conditioning would definitely hold its own!
                      Jeff Rodriguez
                      www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by certifiedStrenght View Post
                        hey layne i read something in flex about hourse chestnuts to bring out your straitions and veins whats your take
                        sounds like straight up nonsense
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Originally posted by stubbsback2 View Post
                          hey man i just started using creatine mono! was wondering what you feel is an appropriate way of taking it ie how much how often what time etc?

thanks
                          3-5g/post workout per day is plenty
                          BioLayne LLC
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by jrod View Post
                            Don't sell yourself short; you're a good bodybuilder. From your pics I can say that, at the very least, your conditioning would definitely hold its own!
                            that's the problem, at the two shows I did they didn't reward conditioning at all. they straight up placed a guy with rolls on his lower back in front of me. Left a bad taste in my mouth
                            BioLayne LLC
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

that's the problem, at the two shows I did they didn't reward conditioning at all. they straight up placed a guy with rolls on his lower back in front of me. Left a bad taste in my mouth

The almighty Team Universe. Layne, you wanna give it a go in 09'. You and I should compete right around the same weight, 195-200. It sounds like a great idea to me. What do you say?

Comment

That's gotta suck after all the agony of getting in shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X