Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
      awesome. I may end up attending that show, even though the WNBF isn't in exactly my good graces right now, I have some people competing so I'll want to see them do well; and of course would like to root you and others on as well
      That would be awesome and would greatly appreciate the support plus have the opportunity to chat face-to-face!
      www.naturaliowamuscle.com
      www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

• HIIT

Layne,

Do you ever do jog/sprint/jog for your cardio HIIT? Myself, I like it, but just make sure I distance it from my direct leg training to maximize recovery. Would be intersted to see if you incorporate it into your cardio.

Thanks!
        www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

• yup, I do a lot of sprints
          BioLayne LLC
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

• episode 7 up now guys http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/insidethelife7.htm
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

I like that... but i dunno, it sounds kind of cocky LOL
              your making a dvd your supposed to be cocky!!

Comment

• haha. I hope I don't come across as cocky.
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• Layne you don't come across cocky at all! Very humble and genuine.
                  TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                  www.fitcorps.net

Comment

• thanks bro, that is my intent
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

Bro, that's awesome! 8lbs in 12 weeks, that's even more awesome!! Keep the motivation coming!
                      www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

• 8 net pounds, about 5-6 of lean mass total. Yea I was still pretty happy
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Hi Layne, I just want to see if you can help me out here. My dad is doing his second show on september 22nd (the mid atlantic grand prix) He's doing the master's 50 and over division. I've been doing his diet for him and this is his second week on it. I'm happy with how he looks already, in one weeks time i can already see a difference. Here's the thing, his stomach is flat, however he does have some thick skin around the midsection from being 54 years old and from having a bit of a gut in the past, and with about 6 weeks to go, what do you recommend i have him do to get his stomach tighter and his abs to pop out. You seem like the perfect person to ask because of your knowledge and being natural like myself and my dad, your a great example for this sport and i appreciate you taking the time to answer questions. Keep up the great work Layne!

Comment

• in all honesty there is not much you can do other than getting him as lean as possible and then in the offseason keep him as lean as possible to give his skin time to shrink up again.
                            BioLayne LLC
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

8 net pounds, about 5-6 of lean mass total. Yea I was still pretty happy
                              Heck yeah, a 6 lb steak is a lotta meat! Man you're gonna bring a sick package next time you step on stage and battle it out!
                              www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

in all honesty there is not much you can do other than getting him as lean as possible and then in the offseason keep him as lean as possible to give his skin time to shrink up again.
                                Yeah that makes sense. He stayed pretty lean this past offseason and i think his abs will be better than before. Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                                X