Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
    any particular reason you are being so abrasive?

Yes. Because all you people quote what you read then I explain what I've observed as I have with getting my blood in the 60's and MORE important being able to keep it there at 300 plus carbs a day which is fucking impressive using OTC supps if I do say so myself. Then you come back with the exact opposite advice from WHAT YOU READ but if he were just to just grab his glucometer as I reccomend and test DURING the headache he would see you are POSSIBLY wrong. Instead of just giving the simple answer to test and see, you give bad advice on a topic you really have no practical experience with. All of you guys do that. You dont see me talking about protein as I do glycogen do you. NOPE. You are the person I'd ask in that arena because as we all know that its your house when it comes to that. You work for scivation right? Chuck Rudolph is the ceo correct? He himself advocates and PRACTICES the use of glucose control via glucometer monitoring with EVERYONE of his clients.

http://www.podfeed.net/episode/Super...18-2006/463391
    Last edited by Tipsta; September 6, 2007, 05:53 PM.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

• Tipsta.

That you're out of balance with sommething or other is pretty obvious. Otherwise the headaches just wouldn't happen. It sounds like an overheated fluid line. so many ways to rectify that.

I know the feeling so that's how I'm saying I'd personally deal with it anyway.
      dangerous endocrine game to be playing.
      good luck with beating it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blooming lotus View Post
        and I appreciate your trying.
        I had a look at straight resveratrol a little while ago but I couldn't see where exactly was going to do.
        Can you sell me on it?

Hey Tipsta. Are you sure those headaches aren't because of an exaccerbated electrolyte delpetion and amino unbalance? maybe smaller more frequent sturdier carbs? Have you ever considered using glyercol during those times? That you're out of balance with sommething or other is pretty obvious. Otherwise the headaches just wouldn't happen. It sounds like an overheated fluid line. so many ways to rectify that.

Do you think a simple prick of the skin and a quick glucometer reading would answer that? The answer is yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
          that's hilarious

his NA/K weren't in the perfect 10:1 ratio
          10 to 1 Sodium to Potassium ARE YOU INSANE??!. Its the opposite genious. At first I thought you were a fool but thanks to you I'm convinced you are!

ROFLMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsta View Post
            10 to 1 Sodium to Potassium ARE YOU INSANE??!. Its the opposite genious. At first I thought you were a fool but thanks to you I know you are!

ROFLMFAO

I was making a joke moron, lol
            MorphogenNutrition.com
            Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

• look at Layne's photos, or my avatar

do we look like we're stupid?

we both outweigh you by 40-50lbs. in the same contest shape
              MorphogenNutrition.com

Comment

Do you think a simple prick of the skin and a quick glucometer reading would answer that? The answer is yes.

not neccessarily, no.
                This isn't my argument though and I haven't really followed the whole situation, so having caught it in passing, and remembering what that's been like for myself under similar circumstances and others I see it in and what helps themselves out, i just thought I'd mention it .
                At that, I'll leave it with you.
                Do remember though that ppl are trying to help you. You are the one with issue here.

Comment

Yes. Because all you people quote what you read then I explain what I've observed as I have with getting my blood in the 60's and MORE important being able to keep it there at 300 plus carbs a day which is fucking impressive using OTC supps if I do say so myself. Then you come back with the exact opposite advice from WHAT YOU READ but if he were just to just grab his glucometer as I reccomend and test DURING the headache he would see you are POSSIBLY wrong. Instead of just giving the simple answer to test and see, you give bad advice on a topic you really have no practical experience with. All of you guys do that. You dont see me talking about protein as I do glycogen do you. NOPE. You are the person I'd ask in that arena because as we all know that its your house when it comes to that. You work for scivation right? Chuck Rudolph is the ceo correct? He himself advocates and PRACTICES the use of glucose control via glucometer monitoring with EVERYONE of his clients.

http://www.podfeed.net/episode/Super...18-2006/463391
                  Wow, this sure is interesting. I never said you were wrong, I said I thought there would be other symptoms as well. I don't think my advice was 'bad' though I supposse that is subjective. I made it quite clear that my advice was based on research. If you have tested it practically then that is great and your input is welcome, but you need to chill out. I'm not quite sure what your problem with me is as I have no problem with you. And I have done practical tests with blood glucose http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne25.htm I would appreciate you being more cordial and not making assumptions about me. Your input is more than welcome here; your attitude is not.

-Layne
                  BioLayne LLC
                  PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

• Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
                    I was making a joke moron, lol
                    let's keep the personal insults out of this please.

I did not appreciate tipsta implying I was stupid or that I didn't know what I was talking about, I'll be the first one to admit when I don't know something hence the "I don't know" when he said he was having headaches.

Again, I welcome various opinions, but I do not welcome ad hominem attacks and bad attitudes. that is not what this thread is suppossed to be about. I have no problem with Tipsta, I'm not sure what his issue is with me. I have built my LIFE upon researching, lab testing, and practical application, so I do not take kindly to the implication that I am a one trick pony.
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• layne can u give me a good supplement stack thats all legal but could include prohormones etc. and dosage for them. thanks.
                      Last edited by lmb9909; September 6, 2007, 07:23 PM. Reason: more to q

Comment

• Originally posted by lmb9909 View Post
                        layne can u give me a good supplement stack thats all legal but could include prohormones etc. and dosage for them. thanks.
                        bro i've never taken prohormones and just don't know much about them honestly
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Originally posted by lmb9909 View Post
                          layne can u give me a good supplement stack thats all legal but could include prohormones etc. and dosage for them. thanks.
                          Unless you have a solid diet and atleast like 1.5+years of lifting under your belt i wouldnt waste your time on a "stack"

as far as non hormonal stacks goes i would go with XF,ActX,leucine

Comment

• Layne who you got this weekend for UFC 75
                            http://www.anabolic-society.com/forum.php

Comment

• wats up layne...just stopping by the thread.

and actually while im here got a question...

if taking creatine while cutting... wat effect will this have? possibly even gain muscle? or just fuller muscles?

thanks as usual. "LETS MOVE SOMETHING!" LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                                let's keep the personal insults out of this please.

I did not appreciate tipsta implying I was stupid or that I didn't know what I was talking about, I'll be the first one to admit when I don't know something hence the "I don't know" when he said he was having headaches.

Again, I welcome various opinions, but I do not welcome ad hominem attacks and bad attitudes. that is not what this thread is suppossed to be about. I have no problem with Tipsta, I'm not sure what his issue is with me. I have built my LIFE upon researching, lab testing, and practical application, so I do not take kindly to the implication that I am a one trick pony.

my apologies

Tipsta had sent me several PM's bashing my character and intelligence, and I should've kept my thoughts private
                                MorphogenNutrition.com

Comment

Working...
                                X