Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crou View Post
    Haha Layne your the man, im glad we're on good terms. Thanks for being so quick with the responses!
    Crou,

Not to tread on Layne's thread, but I just started adding Psyllium husk powder to my night time protein and that has helped with being more regular. I was only hitting the stool a couple time per week too. Still not "normal" like in the offseason but at least it keeps me from getting bloated after a few days of high protein, low carbs...
    www.naturaliowamuscle.com
    www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

• Hola layne,
      anyway on my coffeinpills is says not to take with creatin, and I was wondering why? =)

Comment

• there was a study a while back showing caffiene negatively affects the ergogenic effects of creatine, but i'm pretty sure the later studies showed the consensus is they are fine to take together
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

• Layne,

So do you suggest cycling creatine or is it just an option?

Comment

• not sure as of yet but i would lean towards cycling it
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Layne,
              How long do the NGA judges usually have you hold poses? I have been holding for 30 seconds in my practice to prep for the show. Now im just trying to get used to the real thing.
              NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Layne,whats your take on Cissus.Is it gonna become the miracle supplement superceding creatine??Ive read reports on everything from joint pain riddance to superpumps to test booster.Whats your take?

Im buying it this weekend and will test it out.All my joints hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by crou View Post
                  Layne,
                  How long do the NGA judges usually have you hold poses? I have been holding for 30 seconds in my practice to prep for the show. Now im just trying to get used to the real thing.
                  30 seconds is more than enough time
                  BioLayne LLC
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

• Originally posted by topgunner View Post
                    Layne,whats your take on Cissus.Is it gonna become the miracle supplement superceding creatine??Ive read reports on everything from joint pain riddance to superpumps to test booster.Whats your take?

Im buying it this weekend and will test it out.All my joints hurt
                    i think cissus is pretty good... but not a miracle supplement to be sure
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• layne do you ever take measurements to asses progress?
                      Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                      http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• every couple of months or so
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                          there was a study a while back showing caffiene negatively affects the ergogenic effects of creatine, but i'm pretty sure the later studies showed the consensus is they are fine to take together
                          Layne_

Can you direct me to the studies showing it's cool to take caffiene with creatine mono?( I haven't seen those yet).

I miss my expressos' in the morning while running C-mono.

THNX!!

~RR

Comment

• hi

Hi Layne this is Gina, in case you didn't know....just wanted to stop over to your thread and say hi and to let everyone reading this thread know that Layne Norton ROCKS! Hope everyone is having a great day!
                            "You're either in or you're out, there's no such thing as life in between."

Comment

• Originally posted by RazorRipped View Post
                              Layne_

Can you direct me to the studies showing it's cool to take caffiene with creatine mono?( I haven't seen those yet).

I miss my expressos' in the morning while running C-mono.

THNX!!

~RR

I'll see if I can find them for you.

-Layne
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• Originally posted by NYFigure View Post
                                Hi Layne this is Gina, in case you didn't know....just wanted to stop over to your thread and say hi and to let everyone reading this thread know that Layne Norton ROCKS! Hope everyone is having a great day!
                                hey Gina, thanks for stopping by the thread, I appreciate it, and appreciate the compliments!
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X