Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
    not nessecarily; this is just a specific squat protocol I use... similar to smolov training
    So you dont use it with anything else huh? Do you have a link to how you lay out your protocol?
    Shelby 01/2000 - 4/18/10. Rest in peace baby, there's no more suffering.

Comment

• Originally posted by muscleman12345 View Post
      layne do you take whey directly after ur workout or dex and leucine?
      usually xtend (bcaas) & dex or waxy maize
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• Originally posted by AzDrugFree View Post
        So you dont use it with anything else huh? Do you have a link to how you lay out your protocol?
        what do you mean by 'use it with anything else'?
        BioLayne LLC
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

• do you use a natural testosterone product?

Comment

i think cissus is pretty good... but not a miracle supplement to be sure
            Thanks Layne.Gonna give it a try and see if it helps me out.

Comment

what do you mean by 'use it with anything else'?
              By use it with anything else I was referring to using the protocol with any of the other major exercises (deadlift, hack squat, pullups, etc).
              Shelby 01/2000 - 4/18/10. Rest in peace baby, there's no more suffering.

Comment

my shoulders & clavicle are shaped almost perfectly for front squats... I really don't get much bruising
                Yeah, I would say you are built to front squat (proof is in the pudding!!)

I couldn't do them for the longest time cause of bursitis in my shoulder, but then got the brilliant idea of switching how I crossed my arms (left over right verses right over left) and now I can do them again (duh!!)
                www.naturaliowamuscle.com
                www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsta View Post
                  Just curious dont you trust him? You trust him enough to ask him the question then when he answers you, you ask him to go out of his way again to prove to you the studies.

!
                  What does trust have to do with anything in regards to me asking to see some studies I've yet to read?

You know TIPSA...never mind........

To Layne(once again)-

I appreciate if you can find the studies.Nothing to do with taking your word or not.like you,Im like to read everything I possibly can in regards to supplementation ect.

~RR

Comment

• Layne do you have any articles on your method of bulking for 4-6 weeks, and cutting for 2-3 during the off season.

For a smaller guy such as myself would it make sense to bulk for a longer period of time before cutting?

Comment

• http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/insidethelife5.htm

enjoy

Comment

• Layne,
                        This question may have been answered but the number of pages in your thread is pretty overwhelming, I'm sorry.

Do you think it really is necessary to "cycle" or take breaks from creatine monohydrate usage for maximum efficacy?

Comment

• Originally posted by G_K View Post
                          Layne,
                          This question may have been answered but the number of pages in your thread is pretty overwhelming, I'm sorry.

Do you think it really is necessary to "cycle" or take breaks from creatine monohydrate usage for maximum efficacy?
                          Layne has said very recently that he recommends cycling (i.e. taking at least 4 weeks off). It was previously thought that cycling wasn't necessary, but recent studies now seem to indicate that it just may be.

Comment

• Originally posted by G_K View Post
                            Layne,

as overwhelming as it is for you please try to also think of it from my point of view. I've devoted hundreds of pages to answering questions and i get hundreds of emails per day so at least try to use the search function first
                            BioLayne LLC
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

• I appreciate it guys, and by the way the search function sucks, tried that first. It links to your thread which is back to square one.

Comment

• Layne you know how you said you do a 2 week cut and 4 week bulk, well would being 2 weeks on the **** ******* diet and then doing 4 weeks of lower fat and higher carbs high protein work any good? Since his diet is designed for pre-contest. Thanks for your help man I hope your training is doing great.

Comment

Working...
                                X