Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please listen to my debate with **** *******. I'm not against them... I just don't think they are optimal in many cases.
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• Layne,Im getting me some Cissus tommorow and someDHEA.Whats up with this stuff...will I get bitch tits or something?Ive read cancer and the like.

Dave says to try 100mg to 300mg for men.You ever try DHEA?What about 7-Keto?

Comment

• i've never tried either, but i don't think they are dangerous
        BioLayne LLC
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
          i've never tried either, but i don't think they are dangerous
          Thanks,Layne.Im still debating it.May try 7-keto first.

Comment

• Originally posted by topgunner View Post
            Layne,Im getting me some Cissus tommorow and someDHEA.Whats up with this stuff...will I get bitch tits or something?Ive read cancer and the like.

Dave says to try 100mg to 300mg for men.You ever try DHEA?What about 7-Keto?
            so you read studies that it casue cancer and your still buying it?

Comment

• hey layne do you got a video of you doing dumbbell lat raises for shoulders, i don't know if i do em right i feel like i switch up how i do it each week. thanks!

Comment

• afraid i don't sorry
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• well ill try to explain, do you keep ur arms more strait? i see a lot of guys do them with their arms bent like a most muscular then lifting up

Comment

• i use a slight bend. it is very bad to keep them totally straight
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• Big Layne,
                      any food I should eat right before hitting the stage tm?
                      NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• i hate to sound like a broken record, but i have no idea what you did this week, what your plan is for saturday, etc. I mean these are things you should have ironed out a long time ago. What does earl have you doing? I'm sorry bro, but asking me something like this with no background info... it's just impossible to answer.
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Its cool, Earl is pretty much a terrible contest prep guy thats why Im always asking these questions. If I would have known this before I would have NEVER used him. All he says is to keep things the same which means I have been having protein powder for all my meals (45 grams) and oats twice a day for my carbs (27 grams each serving)
                          His only advice for the day of the show was a sweet potato a "couple of hours" before pre-judging and after pre-judging a sweet potato and steak.
                          Is this legit?
                          NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Originally posted by crou View Post
                            Its cool, Earl is pretty much a terrible contest prep guy thats why Im always asking these questions. If I would have known this before I would have NEVER used him. All he says is to keep things the same which means I have been having protein powder for all my meals (45 grams) and oats twice a day for my carbs (27 grams each serving)
                            His only advice for the day of the show was a sweet potato a "couple of hours" before pre-judging and after pre-judging a sweet potato and steak.
                            Is this legit?
                            Crou,

To echo Layne, now's not the time to screw with things. If it makes you feel better, IMHO keeping things normal will probably do more for you than some crazy last minute things. If you do some knee jerk something, the result might (probably) won't be what you want. Keep it simple and you are definately better off at this point.
                            www.naturaliowamuscle.com
                            www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

• Originally posted by warbird00 View Post
                              so you read studies that it casue cancer and your still buying it?
                              Some studies say that.......while life extension groups say it prevents cancer and all the other ailments these studys point too.Im gonna give it a try...just wanna add that for the first time in months I got this angry feeling today.I hope this wasnt the DHEA I took this morning.Dont like turning into a caveman.I really should go see what my normal level is at!!

Comment

• Layne got a good one for you
                                its my older bro
                                he was "on" for 12 years ( pct of course and cycled) he gave up AAS due to a heart attack he had 6 months back
                                so he is now going nattie!
                                problem is he is getting symptoms of high estrogen
                                his nips are getting sore
                                and all the other side as if he was on

any idea
                                he thinks he needs to talk to a doc
                                but any help would be great

Comment

Working...
                                X