Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Apex23 View Post
    Layne,

    I have been adding Whey protein to my Oatmeal in the morning and I heat it up in the Microwave for about a minute. I was wondering if microwaving the Whey might cause it to breakdown?
    i believe i have answered this in depth before in this thread you might try searching for it for a more in depth reply. and no it should not affect it
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Train_Smart View Post
      wow that was a great video. jim cordova is huge. props on your modesty layne and goodluck.
      thanks for watching man
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

      Comment


      • I can't believe he's so light

        all his pics make him look like a heavyweight

        how tall is he?
        MorphogenNutrition.com
        Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

        Comment


        • 5'7 or 5'8 i think
          BioLayne LLC
          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

          Comment


          • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
            i believe i have answered this in depth before in this thread you might try searching for it for a more in depth reply. and no it should not affect it
            i think the already asked questions are starting to mount up. i did this regarding creatine a couple times in the past

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Apex23 View Post
              Layne,

              I have been adding Whey protein to my Oatmeal in the morning and I heat it up in the Microwave for about a minute. I was wondering if microwaving the Whey might cause it to breakdown?
              As Layne said, there shouldn't be a problem. However, if you're worried about it, just add the whey after microwaving the oats. I've been doing this forever and it mixes perfectly.

              Comment


              • Layne, do you have a problem with eating fat free low sugar yogurt within a bodybuiling diet? i like to mix it with my oats but wondering if eating it everyday would not be a good idea.

                ps. latest episode is a gem!!!!

                sam

                Comment


                • nothing wrong with that sam. thanks for watching!
                  BioLayne LLC
                  PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by irvston View Post
                    Layne, do you have a problem with eating fat free low sugar yogurt within a bodybuiling diet? i like to mix it with my oats but wondering if eating it everyday would not be a good idea.

                    ps. latest episode is a gem!!!!

                    sam
                    That's been a staple in my diet all the way up until peak week

                    Sporto
                    IFPA Natural Professional Bodybuilder
                    Core Nutritionals Sales Rep

                    Comment


                    • I think It was great to feature and compliment a natty from an organization other than your own. I always thought that Jim Cordova was like 5'10,200lb or so wow . You guys should have a posedown just for shits. I would tune in.

                      Comment


                      • I can't stand the wnbf and I hope they go belly up, but Jim is a good dude and deserves coverage
                        BioLayne LLC
                        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

                        Comment


                        • Dont know much about organization politics. I guess what Im sayin is respect for other athletes no matter there org.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                            I can't stand the wnbf and I hope they go belly up, but Jim is a good dude and deserves coverage
                            Hey Layne, I was just wondering why you are against the WNBF. I'm kind of skeptical of that organization myself. I always read the natural bodybuilding magazine which is affiliated with them. What I dont understand is all the supplements that are banned from that organization, but they have advertisements for them in the magazine! Just like to get your input, thanks.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                              Another great show. I can't understand why BB.com make them so short though, i know i'd watch at least an hour more of each show!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ultanwoods View Post
                                Another great show. I can't understand why BB.com make them so short though, i know i'd watch at least an hour more of each show!
                                Yes, definitely would be great if it was a little longer. Layne's videos keep me inspired to keep training, dieting, and not letting anyone out work me (as Layne would say). Layne, is it not longer because they edit it, or do you choose what goes onto each episode?
                                "You're either in or you're out, there's no such thing as life in between."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X