Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
    i think you'll be ok
    Hey thanks Layne.

Comment

• great work on the inside the life on a natural pro series, easily the most informative and interesting video series on the net atm. I like how in episodes 8-9 they presented a balanced view on the whole topic of steroids too

Comment

would probably be great if it indeed works
        a lot of people have ran it with before and after blood tests, and it shows a free test increase across the boards, I can definitely feel the difference using it, and strength gains seem more steady
        Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
        http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by gainmusclefast View Post
          so this is stil considered usable by natural bbs? sorry idk much
          i do not believe it is banned as the ingredient is stinging nettle root which is naturally occuring
          BioLayne LLC
          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Superman230 View Post
            I was 203 at the nancy andrew show in May. I ran that dumb Keto diet and I lost about 20lbs in the last 4 wks of my diet. A lot of the weight loss was muscle. I am trying to put that muscle back on. I won the hvy wt and took runner-up in the overall.

The Glutamine I get 4 free so no worries there.

Is their anything that you would suggest that may help as far supps or diet?
            well as for diet I talk alot about my theories in this thread and in my webcast I would check that out. as far as supplements

-bcaas
            -creatine
            -beta-alanine
            -sesamin
            -fish oil
            -anti-oxidants
            -citrulline malate
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• u still taking wms? or just dextrose
              "Leg Day Is Business"
              Layne Norton

Comment

thanks todd, I think people believe that since i've been successful in bodybuilding and academically thus far as well as having my show that I must be raking in the dough. In reality I'm a graduate student who has over 20k in loans and lives in an apartment LOL.
                Hahaha, I know the feeling. School is/was expensive. I have close to 30k in loans and thats just from my undergrad.
                Jeff Rodriguez
                www.jrodfitness.com

Comment

• yea between isabel and I it's around 30k debt
                  BioLayne LLC
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

• Hi Layne
                    please Your opinion: G-flux from Berardi - simplify: very high cals 3.500-5.000/day and weekly 10+ hours activity (3 weights, 2-3 HIIT, 2-3 low int. cardio etc.) the "secret formula" to be lean all year... I proved it but after 1-1,5 week I was very tired on the afternoons (I train in the early morning) and my weight went up with 2-2,5 kgs (and not all was muscle...) so I stopped.
                    Thanks

Comment

yea between isabel and I it's around 30k debt

between my fiance and I we have close to 60, lol
                      MorphogenNutrition.com
                      Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

• Originally posted by petyo View Post
                        Hi Layne
                        please Your opinion: G-flux from Berardi - simplify: very high cals 3.500-5.000/day and weekly 10+ hours activity (3 weights, 2-3 HIIT, 2-3 low int. cardio etc.) the "secret formula" to be lean all year... I proved it but after 1-1,5 week I was very tired on the afternoons (I train in the early morning) and my weight went up with 2-2,5 kgs (and not all was muscle...) so I stopped.
                        Thanks
                        i think high activity is a good idea but I think low intensity cardio is a very bad idea. Low intensity cardio has no metabolic benefit. High intensity cardio does. It increases mitochondrial density and activity giving you a greater capacity to burn fat at rest and thus keeping you leaner even when calories are higher.

-layne
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
                          between my fiance and I we have close to 60, lol
                          what was the point of school again? HA! lol
                          BioLayne LLC
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

• Hi Layne, do you aply any on and off periods for your creatine or do you use it non-stop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
                              a lot of people have ran it with before and after blood tests, and it shows a free test increase across the boards, I can definitely feel the difference using it, and strength gains seem more steady
                              I just got done through my first bottle of it. Really felt the effects when I was starting it. As I've gone through my diet and stripping away bodyfat, not as noticable, however, it's one of those -how would I have felt without it? Overall I was pleased and look forward to using it again when I am adding size!

It's all natural, no problem with any banned substances. Even though it's a test booster/estrogen inhibitor, I don't believe it would throw off your T/E ratios. Your body won't swing like that unless you're taking a PH or AAS.
                              www.naturaliowamuscle.com
                              www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
                                I just got done through my first bottle of it. Really felt the effects when I was starting it. As I've gone through my diet and stripping away bodyfat, not as noticable, however, it's one of those -how would I have felt without it? Overall I was pleased and look forward to using it again when I am adding size!

It's all natural, no problem with any banned substances. Even though it's a test booster/estrogen inhibitor, I don't believe it would throw off your T/E ratios. Your body won't swing like that unless you're taking a PH or AAS.
                                www.naturaliowamuscle.com
                                www.heartlandclassic.com

Comment

Working...
                                X