Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just watched the show, Layne. Great work on that dude Tommy, he's looking excellent. Man, you guys have some good strength; you were ripping into those 110s on incline like it was nothing.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by west View Post
      Just watched the show, Layne. Great work on that dude Tommy, he's looking excellent. Man, you guys have some good strength; you were ripping into those 110s on incline like it was nothing.

      lol... layne can do a hell of a lot more then 110's...
      shit.. i'm new and i'm weak as hell and i rip out 100's like they're nothin

      Comment


      • Hey Layne,

        I was wondering your thoughts on yohimbine, I'm not too familiar with it, but i know a lot of people think its unsafe.

        Comment


        • I was searching on Google for Layne norton and found this thread on page 2

          http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/forum...ic,1205.0.html

          Did you know about this layne?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jeffgordon23 View Post
            I was searching on Google for Layne norton and found this thread on page 2

            http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/forum...ic,1205.0.html

            Did you know about this layne?
            1) Obviously somebody is trying to make Layne look look bad
            2) Suspicious how you joined tonight, and this is your first post.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
              actually that may have changed. It looks like the creatine receptor downregulates over time and intracellular levels of creatine start to decline
              Hi Layne, do you have a link to the source of what you are saying in the quote? Thanks!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jeffgordon23 View Post
                I was searching on Google for Layne norton and found this thread on page 2

                http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/forum...ic,1205.0.html

                Did you know about this layne?
                Weird bit of defamation there.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rzilla View Post
                  1) Obviously somebody is trying to make Layne look look bad
                  2) Suspicious how you joined tonight, and this is your first post.
                  Because I'm not a member here, but this seems to be a forum he posts regularly on so I thought I would post it here.

                  Comment


                  • LOL yeah i'm sure that's really Layne posting on that site

                    Comment


                    • for those with the creatine question i found layne's post finally:

                      "5g postworkout, no reason to cycle that i can see"

                      so layne says no need to cycle.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SONOFMIKEMENTZER View Post
                        for those with the creatine question i found layne's post finally:

                        "5g postworkout, no reason to cycle that i can see"

                        so layne says no need to cycle.
                        He's since changed his stance on this, now recommending cycling.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SONOFMIKEMENTZER View Post
                          for those with the creatine question i found layne's post finally:

                          "5g postworkout, no reason to cycle that i can see"

                          so layne says no need to cycle.
                          He's since changed his stance on this, now recommending a period of 4-6 weeks without creatine supplementation.

                          Comment


                          • Originally Posted by str8flexed
                            actually that may have changed. It looks like the creatine receptor downregulates over time and intracellular levels of creatine start to decline
                            Originally posted by Reinier View Post
                            Hi Layne, do you have a link to the source of what you are saying in the quote? Thanks!
                            Originally posted by thagman View Post
                            He's since changed his stance on this, now recommending cycling.
                            Originally posted by SONOFMIKEMENTZER View Post
                            for those with the creatine question i found layne's post finally:

                            "5g postworkout, no reason to cycle that i can see"

                            so layne says no need to cycle.
                            Originally posted by thagman View Post
                            He's since changed his stance on this, now recommending a period of 4-6 weeks without creatine supplementation.

                            I just posted it..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jeffgordon23 View Post
                              I was searching on Google for Layne norton and found this thread on page 2

                              http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/forum...ic,1205.0.html

                              Did you know about this layne?
                              DAMN! I knew posting under my own name looking for gay partners would come back to haunt me! Crap! Who would have thunk it!
                              BioLayne LLC
                              PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                                DAMN! I knew posting under my own name looking for gay partners would come back to haunt me! Crap! Who would have thunk it!

                                BUSTED!!!
                                that'll teach ya to seek homoerotic pleasures on the internets!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X