Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Train_Smart View Post
    LOL yeah i'm sure that's really Layne posting on that site
    i didn't think it was him, but he should clear his name there they are really bashing him

Comment

• WOW @ the hate. Why cant a BB be gay. Chris Dickerson was a Mr O and he is gay same with Jim Morrison. Hell many others who will remain nameless. Thats just ignorant. Thats why we dont see more openly gay bodybuilders now...

Now looking for love on bb boards gay or str8
      "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffgordon23 View Post
        i didn't think it was him, but he should clear his name there they are really bashing him
        Why? What would be the point? No matter what you do in life, no matter how benevolent of an agenda you have, no matter how true your intentions are, there will ALWAYS be people who will bash you, be envious of you and your accomplishments, and have nothing better to do than to try and drag you down to their level of misery. See, the fact that they are doing that just shows that Layne is doing the right things. Who goes out of their way to bash nobodys? It also shows how insecure and miserable they are with themselves. So why would Layne waste his time on bullcrap like that when he could spend that time doing something positive? You think some BS post like that will ruin his name? Come on. We all have better things to do with our time.

Sporto
        IFPA Natural Professional Bodybuilder
        Core Nutritionals Sales Rep

Comment

• Originally posted by Sporto View Post
          Why? What would be the point? No matter what you do in life, no matter how benevolent of an agenda you have, no matter how true your intentions are, there will ALWAYS be people who will bash you, be envious of you and your accomplishments, and have nothing better to do than to try and drag you down to their level of misery. See, the fact that they are doing that just shows that Layne is doing the right things. Who goes out of their way to bash nobodys? It also shows how insecure and miserable they are with themselves. So why would Layne waste his time on bullcrap like that when he could spend that time doing something positive? You think some BS post like that will ruin his name? Come on. We all have better things to do with our time.

Sporto
          Sorry bro, but you must not have a reputation to tarnish. I know what its like to be well respected in a field from experience and when I was slammed, I fought back! And it only helped me in the end. Those who don't fight back deserve to get slammed. I know if it I was Layne I would fight back to clear my reputation.

Comment

• Maybe it's Isabelle
            I min/max my physique

Comment

Sorry bro, but you must not have a reputation to tarnish. I know what its like to be well respected in a field from experience and when I was slammed, I fought back! And it only helped me in the end. Those who don't fight back deserve to get slammed. I know if it I was Layne I would fight back to clear my reputation.

urine idiot
              he's engaged
              he's renknowned? renouned? someone spell check that shit for me, either way he's regarded as one of the best natural bodybuilders in the sport, with an exceptionally hot hispanic fiance.. and he has a sense of humor, i dont think he gives a shit

Comment

• The only people who would actually believe that Layne was posting with his own name and openly claiming to be gay and looking for partners on a bodybuilding forum would be very stupid people....and hey....very stupid people and are always going to be very stupid...you can't change that

and who the f*ck cares if somebody is gay? Layne would still get you shredded and still be a natural pro even if he played for the other team lol
                Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

I was searching on Google for Layne norton and found this thread on page 2

http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/forum...ic,1205.0.html

Did you know about this layne?
                  Originally posted by jeffgordon23 View Post
                  Because I'm not a member here, but this seems to be a forum he posts regularly on so I thought I would post it here.
                  Originally posted by jeffgordon23 View Post

Sorry, your first two posts don't indicate that you were just "trying to let him know.." besides if you honestly were you would have just sent a PM or an Email, Layne's pretty easy to get a hold of....Nope, you were just trying to start shit, and guess what, it's not going to work!
                  Currently: PowerBuilding

Comment

• I dunno, maybe there's some truth to it, i mean Layne has eben seen working out with this guy . . .
                    Attached Files
                    I min/max my physique

Comment

• roflmao!

I know who is posting that on that board. It's one guy on that board who hates me. A while back he started a thread asking if anyone else hated me like he did lol. I will only say this once. I DO NOT CARE what anyone thinks. I am not going to indulge those idiots. The same people that believe that idiocy are not worth trying to explain something to. Yes I'm engaged, no I'm not gay. But honestly, who cares? I got more important things to do with my time then try to explain myself to them.

-Layne
                      BioLayne LLC
                      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

• so you reccomedn cycling creatine, cos im doing like 5 weeks on 4 weeks off atm

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                          roflmao!

I know who is posting that on that board. It's one guy on that board who hates me. A while back he started a thread asking if anyone else hated me like he did lol.

-Layne

your right I searched the forum and found this older thread there

http://www.bodybuildingweb.net/forum...pic,238.0.html

Comment

bingo my man
                            BioLayne LLC
                            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

I found one about you! http://www.dbstalk.com/archive/index.php/t-2450.html

Anyhow back on to something else. Layne over the course of your bodybuilding career at what point did you decide you wanted to pursue this further than just a hobby. This may have been answered before but it is something I always enjoy hearing from those involved in the sport.

Comment

• Layne,

Thoughts on the potential dangers of tyrosine?

Any updates on the dvd? In time for christmas?

Comment

Working...
                                X