Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i didn't tell him to eat cheerios. I don't do meal plans. I give people protein/carb/fat targets as well as info about timing, frequency, etc and let them choose from various foods to fill those in. There are no 'magic' foods like so many people seem to think
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

    Comment


    • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
      many prohormones are just as bad as steroids in terms of side effects per dose. I would stay away
      Wow! Ok. Well what supplement stack would you suggest instead?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheAnvil View Post
        Hey Layne I do agree with not taking massive doses But the whole Vit E causes death thing was from a study review and very flawed but it somehow made its way into the media and now even MDs are telling people Vit E kills when thats just not the case. It was WAY over exaggerated. I had to show the facts to my own medical provider who after hearing that too at a conference was telling patients (dont take Vit E supps). Me and him had good standing where we shared info like that all the time. Too bad he left the practice

        A simple google I found a good review of the real facts that that annocement was way over the top.

        http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...0/ai_n10299312

        That announcement made headlines "Vitamin E kills!" lol I do agree tho 400Uis is all you need (but be sure to get d- form and mixed) not just massive straight up sythentic dl- alpha.
        while i agree with that; there are other studies also corroberating that too much E will enhance the progression of some diseases... like lung cancer
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tgumpper View Post
          Wow! Ok. Well what supplement stack would you suggest instead?
          well really depends but for building muscle on a budget i'd go

          -BCAAs, I use xtend
          -creatine monohydrate
          -beta-alanine
          -fish oil
          BioLayne LLC
          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

          Comment


          • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
            how much time between each meal?
            maybe about 6 hours or so.
            6am
            noonish
            6pm

            and the Post w/o shake would be right after training no matter what time training happened to be.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
              well really depends but for building muscle on a budget i'd go

              -BCAAs, I use xtend
              -creatine monohydrate
              -beta-alanine
              -fish oil
              Thanks again Layne. I'm already using all them. What would you use if $$$ wasn't an issue or you made a lot of cash...

              Comment


              • thanks layne you are a great motivation for many young guys like me

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tgumpper View Post
                  Thanks again Layne. I'm already using all them. What would you use if $$$ wasn't an issue or you made a lot of cash...
                  i'd add glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, sesamin, a fatburner like dialene if you are cutting, lipoic acid; that'd probably be it... maybe cissus as well
                  BioLayne LLC
                  PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by punani View Post
                    thanks layne you are a great motivation for many young guys like me
                    no problem budddy
                    BioLayne LLC
                    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                      i didn't tell him to eat cheerios. I don't do meal plans. I give people protein/carb/fat targets as well as info about timing, frequency, etc and let them choose from various foods to fill those in. There are no 'magic' foods like so many people seem to think
                      I don't know, Lucky Charms has some magical potential...
                      www.naturaliowamuscle.com
                      www.heartlandclassic.com

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DEDICATE92 View Post
                        I don't know, Lucky Charms has some magical potential...

                        i swear those marshmallows have some kind of cocaine in them. they are so addicting and give you an energy high for a good hour!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DEDICATE92 View Post
                          I don't know, Lucky Charms has some magical potential...
                          They are magically delicious.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                            i'd add glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, sesamin, a fatburner like dialene if you are cutting, lipoic acid; that'd probably be it... maybe cissus as well
                            Thanks for all the great advice and showing us we can get big without gear. You are a true inspiration.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                              i didn't tell him to eat cheerios. I don't do meal plans. I give people protein/carb/fat targets as well as info about timing, frequency, etc and let them choose from various foods to fill those in. There are no 'magic' foods like so many people seem to think
                              Bingo! I just love my cereal

                              Sporto
                              IFPA Natural Professional Bodybuilder
                              Core Nutritionals Sales Rep

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by flexingtonsteele View Post
                                thats awesome but the lactose in the milk would kill me. id prolly shit my pants on heavy squat days.

                                more power to you.
                                Lactaid...it's actually not bad

                                Sporto
                                IFPA Natural Professional Bodybuilder
                                Core Nutritionals Sales Rep

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X