Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rzilla View Post
    if you go the ALA route, don't forget about biotin.

Thanks,I was gonna get the r-ala with biotin butdam its expensive

Do you guys take GDA's?It seems to be keeping me way leaner with carbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by topgunner View Post
      Thanks,I was gonna get the r-ala with biotin butdam its expensive

Do you guys take GDA's?It seems to be keeping me way leaner with carbs.
      I've got insulean (took 2 before thanksgiving feast began), and I just found a bottle of glucophase online

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
        that is very little info to go on... are you dieting for a show? how much do you weigh? how long do you have to get to your goal? what is your goal?

I can't pull this stuff out of my hat LOL

btw Happy thanksgiving to you and your families. Thanks for making the thread so successful
        Thanks Layne, sorry...
        I'm dieting now not for a show, just I picked up to much weight post contest. My goal is now 148-150 Ibs with 7-8 bf%, (I competed with 140), but it seems my body loves this 154-155 Ibs and wants to stay there forever...I don't plan to compete anymore, just do it for fun because dieting is so gooood.................
        Happy thanksgiving

Comment

• hey layne how are you? sorry if it is an old question, just heard of it and seeing your the man on proteins

Have you ever heard of 'Peptopro' which is a hydrolysed casein - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pfac/pepto.html
          www.physique-essentials.com

Comment

• Layne- what's your take on supplementing with n-acetyl cysteine?
            Troponin Nutritionist

Comment

• layne check your pms

Comment

• Originally posted by DEDICATE92 View Post
                When is your string of shows?? Hopefully in the spring, heaven forbid they would be during the holidays!
                HAHA no no...my string of shows goes from April 27th to May 17 that 4 weeks...i acutally start dieting for the shows on Sunday Nov. 25th...that give me 20 weeks or so...last year i dieted at 16 weeksout i didnt like what i saw so i told my self next year ill do a string of shows and add another month to the prep...hopefully this Formula works...Ne comments on my way of thinking Layne??
                www.myspace.com/bucksweep85
                "Insane is what the lazy call the commited!"

Comment

• Rack Deads

Layne, What are your thoughts on knee height rack deadlifts for back development? I like deadlifts from the floor, but I am really trying to bring my back up and really want to isolate that area with heavy weight.
                  " Sweat the details, it ALL matters"

Comment

• Originally posted by COPA View Post
                    Layne- what's your take on supplementing with n-acetyl cysteine?
                    i think it's a pretty good anti-oxidant. definately up there with ala
                    BioLayne LLC
                    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by captaincardio58 View Post
                      HAHA no no...my string of shows goes from April 27th to May 17 that 4 weeks...i acutally start dieting for the shows on Sunday Nov. 25th...that give me 20 weeks or so...last year i dieted at 16 weeksout i didnt like what i saw so i told my self next year ill do a string of shows and add another month to the prep...hopefully this Formula works...Ne comments on my way of thinking Layne??
                      longer is almost always better

no jokes you sickos
                      BioLayne LLC
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

• Originally posted by rockhard View Post
                        Layne, What are your thoughts on knee height rack deadlifts for back development? I like deadlifts from the floor, but I am really trying to bring my back up and really want to isolate that area with heavy weight.
                        i think they are fine, just don't do that nonsense where you hyperextend and lean way back... that's so terrible for your lower back and I see so many guys do them.
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• loved the new episode with you and tommy bro....i feel the same way about underhand rows lol. when i was 13 i say a guy tear is bicep from doin deads ss with underhands and i still cant bring myself to do em lol

ps i pmed you about some poss buisness schtuff lol lemme know whats good

Comment

• Finally! http://bodybuilding.com/fun/insidethelife13.htm

Great episode!

Comment

• Originally posted by kreilly1656 View Post
                              loved the new episode with you and tommy bro....i feel the same way about underhand rows lol. when i was 13 i say a guy tear is bicep from doin deads ss with underhands and i still cant bring myself to do em lol

ps i pmed you about some poss buisness schtuff lol lemme know whats good
                              i pmed you back bro
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• what you guys think about this e-book , never heard of the author , anyone heard of it or the author??

http://www.gregsushinsky.com/nattrainman.html

Comment

Working...
                                X