Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Layne,
    First off congrats to you and all of your clients who competed in the OCB, they looked great and Tommy looked insane!! Anyways I have a quick question for ya...I was planning on taking a 4 week off cycle of my creatine monohydrate. I only take in creatine mono (5 grams) postworkout, but I also get 2.5 grams from the Vasocharge. I don't really want to cycle off the Vasocharge right now and was wondering if the 2.5 grams that I get from the Vasocharge pre-workout will in anyway hinder my off cycle and/or my loading cycle when I start up again in 4 weeks?? Thanks for your time Layne, hope all is well,
    - CarpeDiem

Comment

• Layne,

gotta question about your opinion on diet sodas and flavored sparkling waters and such??
      www.myspace.com/bucksweep85
      "Insane is what the lazy call the commited!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CarpeDiem87 View Post
        Hey Layne,
        First off congrats to you and all of your clients who competed in the OCB, they looked great and Tommy looked insane!! Anyways I have a quick question for ya...I was planning on taking a 4 week off cycle of my creatine monohydrate. I only take in creatine mono (5 grams) postworkout, but I also get 2.5 grams from the Vasocharge. I don't really want to cycle off the Vasocharge right now and was wondering if the 2.5 grams that I get from the Vasocharge pre-workout will in anyway hinder my off cycle and/or my loading cycle when I start up again in 4 weeks?? Thanks for your time Layne, hope all is well,
        - CarpeDiem
        I believe you want to completely stop creatine supplementation to let your cells become unsaturated.

Comment

• Originally posted by captaincardio58 View Post
          Layne,

gotta question about your opinion on diet sodas and flavored sparkling waters and such??
          on several occasions he has said he thinks they are fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rzilla View Post
            on several occasions he has said he thinks they are fine.
            thanks
            BioLayne LLC
            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• whats up layne?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rzilla View Post
                I believe you want to completely stop creatine supplementation to let your cells become unsaturated.
                Thanks, appreciate it!
                - CarpeDiem

Comment

• do have any reccomendations for a good multi vitamin...ive used animal pak before...a freind of mine is trying to talk me into a organic multi...what are your thoughts...do u have a specific brand you recommend?
                  www.myspace.com/bucksweep85
                  "Insane is what the lazy call the commited!"

Comment

• Originally posted by joshdickinson View Post
                    hey layne how are you? sorry if it is an old question, just heard of it and seeing your the man on proteins

Have you ever heard of 'Peptopro' which is a hydrolysed casein - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pfac/pepto.html
                    bump for this gimmick or gospel?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigock View Post
                      Overpriced if you ask me. A good isolate would do the trick. If this stuff was really worth it dont you think everyone would be ranting and raving about it..........

Comment

Layne,

im interested too, layne?
                        chubbsback

Comment

• Originally posted by stubbsback2 View Post
                          im interested too, layne?
                          i answered this about 15x, and then someone else answered it for me about 20 posts up

please see post #3166 by rodzilla
                          BioLayne LLC
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by bigock View Post
                            gimmick
                            BioLayne LLC
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

do have any reccomendations for a good multi vitamin...ive used animal pak before...a freind of mine is trying to talk me into a organic multi...what are your thoughts...do u have a specific brand you recommend?
                              none are really that superior. Some forms are more absorb able than others but to be honest most bodybuilders OVERCONSUME vitamins and minerals
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• So a one simple multi vitamin a day would be sufficient?
                                Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Comment

Working...
                                X