Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry bro this threat is fucking huge(just like you hhaha) I cannot find it but many thanks!

great interview also!

Comment

• yea i know, just gets tough typing out answers time after time lol
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• go to search this thread, posts by str8flexed, and type words that might be in the post that ur lookin for
        "Leg Day Is Business"
        Layne Norton

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
          yea i know, just gets tough typing out answers time after time lol
          D'oh! Sorry I dropped the ball on the FAQ, I lost everything I had when my hard drive crashed a couple weeks ago and I just haven't had the time or energy to start it again.
          I min/max my physique

Comment

• lol no need to apologize
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• When the FAQ is complete you should add it to your website. You could direct people there and save yourself a hell of a lot of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed
                you know today has kind of been tough. Today I got a PM from someone who has been dissing me from day one asking me to help him with advice. I went ahead and did it but fuck, I'm really getting tired of this. I consider myself a nice guy but this is pushing it. Hell even people on this thread who have been extracting help and information go behind my back and talk shit about me. I mean wtf, if you don't like me fine that's cool it happens. But damn don't smile in my face and shit on me when I'm not around. That's weak as hell. I do my best to help people around here for FREE. I can handle people being haters or talking shit, hell that's a compliment. But damn, talking shit on someone and then trying to get advice from them?

Weak and very dissappointing, shows no class.
                I hear ya', brother. That's absolute bullshit. Between all of the things you have going on in you life, it's amazing that you still have time to do what you do here. Don't let a few bad apples get to you. Most of us here are extremely grateful and appreciative. Being in law school, I understand and appreciate the rigors of trying to balance all of the things going on in one's life. Again, please know that most of us can't thank you enough for your efforts here.

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed
                  Today I got a PM from someone who has been dissing me from day one asking me to help him with advice.

I went ahead and did it.

Fuck, Layne, do you want to be sanctified?
                  I know you have ambition, but one has to draw a line somewhere.

Comment

• Layne - your original article on precontest diet included a dextrose/ malto shake during workouts. If I'm not mistaken I belive you have changed your thoughts on this. Care to share why it's no longer advised? thx

Comment

• na bro, the appreciation from people who REALLY give a shit is enough for me.
                      BioLayne LLC
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

• Hey man, don't let the negative actions of a few outweigh the tremendous amount of gratitude that so many people have for you and what you do. You go above and beyond what anyone could be expected, and if you never answered another question on this forum again, your influence would still be great. I hope that's not that case, and THANKS AGAIN for everything you do!!!
                        Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Comment

• Yep, merry Christmas Layne. I don't know where you get the motivation, sometimes. Cheers for your efforts in this thread--I don't post in it that much but read it everyday.

Comment

• thanks west.

everyone please read my thread I just made about the 2007 OCB awards.. any help is really appreciated!
                            BioLayne LLC
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

• Yo man...
                              This thread contains a ton of awesome information- thank you!

I was wondering if you've done any research or know anything regarding the artificial sweetener Acesulfame K?
                              It's offered in the flavorings from where I order protein and was wanting to know your thoughts on its safety.
                              So far I can conclude that many believe it has been under tested or wrongly tested which has skewed the true outcome of it being carcenogenic.
                              It is said to pass through the body without being absorbed (more so than sucralose) and that one shouldn't worry. But many well educated and well-intended people say otherwise.
                              Just curious if you knew anything that would help me out in my quest for the answer!
                              Thanks man.

Hope your semester ended well. Enjoy the break!
                              trueprotein.com discount code- JNG800

Comment

• i have not seen any evidence that it is dangerous

thanks
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X