Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layne is awesome!!!

Layne,

I just wanted to say that I am a civil engineering student that works a construction managment job full time. You definitely inspired me to get my ass in the gym no matter what and to eat properly. My goal is to get to a point where I could compete. I don't know if I would or not because I can easily work a 65 hour week. But man, I've read your articles and watched your videos and you are the tool I use to do cardio at 4:30 a.m. before my 7 a.m. shift. Just awesome! Keep it up and I look forward to any future knowledge you present.

Comment

• Alright man.. thanks.
      Sorry for the bogus question, was just curious.
      trueprotein.com discount code- JNG800

Comment

• Happy birthday Layne.

NYC BIG MIKE
        Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

• Happy B-day!

Don't let a couple of jerks ruin your day. You've done a tremendous amount for the bodybuilding community and in particular natural bodybuilding.
          VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
          instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by buffnstuff View Post
            Layne,

I just wanted to say that I am a civil engineering student that works a construction managment job full time. You definitely inspired me to get my ass in the gym no matter what and to eat properly. My goal is to get to a point where I could compete. I don't know if I would or not because I can easily work a 65 hour week. But man, I've read your articles and watched your videos and you are the tool I use to do cardio at 4:30 a.m. before my 7 a.m. shift. Just awesome! Keep it up and I look forward to any future knowledge you present.
            hey thanks man, I really appreciate that. You are a better man than me... I work long days; but 4:30 am is pushing it... even for me LOL

Gray bull; no reason to apologize man

thanks guys for the birthday wishes. Isabel got me sprint's version of the i-phone; damn thing came with an instruction book thicker than the phone itself LOL. I think i'm going to spend about 15 hours trying to figure this thing out
            BioLayne LLC
            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
              hey thanks man, I really appreciate that. You are a better man than me... I work long days; but 4:30 am is pushing it... even for me LOL

Gray bull; no reason to apologize man

thanks guys for the birthday wishes. Isabel got me sprint's version of the i-phone; damn thing came with an instruction book thicker than the phone itself LOL. I think i'm going to spend about 15 hours trying to figure this thing out

Too bad you don't have a 14 year old daughter like I do. Just give her the damn thing, come back in 15 minutes and say "ok, pretend Daddy's retarded, and teach me how the phone works in 5 minutes or less".

NYC BIG MIKE
              Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post
                Too bad you don't have a 14 year old daughter like I do. Just give her the damn thing, come back in 15 minutes and say "ok, pretend Daddy's retarded, and teach me how the phone works in 5 minutes or less".

NYC BIG MIKE
                Man, I agree with you. I have a 14 yaer old son who has been a lifesaver in all things high tech in our house. Kids today .....
                " Sweat the details, it ALL matters"

Comment

• Not sure if it was today or yesterday... but happy birthday man!!
                  trueprotein.com discount code- JNG800

Comment

• Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
                    Happy B-day!

Don't let a couple of jerks ruin your day. You've done a tremendous amount for the bodybuilding community and in particular natural bodybuilding.
                    I couldn't have said it any better, and Sorry I'm late.
                    Happy B-day Layne!

Comment

• Happy Birthday!
                      I min/max my physique

Comment

• aw, thanks guys
                        BioLayne LLC
                        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• This is totally random, Layne, but have you ever had your IQ tested? I'm sure its way up there. Most members of this board I'm sure would agree that you're the smartest guy here!
                          Myth's training blog:

Comment

• happy birthday layne...your reccomendation to take the bcaas inbetween meals and post workout..should i put weight on??my diets hasnt changed at all but ive put 5 pound on!lol

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYNE! I have no idea when it really was, but I'm apparently late in wishing you the best. I hope you had a great birthday
                              "You're either in or you're out, there's no such thing as life in between."

Comment

• Happy belated B-Day Layne! Your contribution here is greatly appreciated.

Oh, and there is no reason you shouldn't be responding to this thread more regularly once you get that I-Phone hooked up! j/k LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X