Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronBrendan View Post
    Can you link to this Scivation Endomorph Lean Bulk?
    http://bulkingforendomorphs.com/
    "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Comment

• MERRY CHRISTMAS LAYNE!
      "You're either in or you're out, there's no such thing as life in between."

Comment

• thank ya you buff chicka you!
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

• Have you ever had any shoulder problems Layne? If so, what did you do to help your shoulder heal?

Comment

• I have had my share of shoulder issues, just re-injured my shoulder on incline bench...first time in 4 years that I have hurt my shoulder.

If you work out long enough, the injuries will occur.

Comment

• Originally posted by emazur24 View Post
              Have you ever had any shoulder problems Layne? If so, what did you do to help your shoulder heal?
              no, only slight inflammation, just lifted lighter for a few weeks
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

• hey layne have you ever supplemented with Arachidonic Acid?
                "Leg Day Is Business"
                Layne Norton

Comment

• nope
                  BioLayne LLC
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

• Originally posted by GameofInches View Post
                    Thanks man.
                    www.ironbrendan.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GameofInches View Post
                      Layne,

I am planning out a future LEAN Bulk. I am actually planning on using the Scivation Endomorph Bulk Diet. I want to make this a super lean bulk so that way I can keep my abs and also so I will not have to cut very much after. My question is, how much weight gain should I keep myself to each week? I know its usually about a pound of week, but that would not be all muscle and even a half a pound all week would not be all muscle because that would equate to 25lbs of muscle by the end one year (not too practical). What do you suggest? Thanks!
                      BUMP to my previous post
                      "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Comment

• well layne, i went to try to donate my plasma, but i had like 65% (roughly) red blood cells, and VERY little plasma, so they wouldnt take my blood..
                        but! red blood cells are deliver the needed nutrients to your muscles for growth (if i'm inaccurate, correct me lol), SO!! though my blood is no good for them, its good for bb'ng right?

Comment

• maybe I'm retarded, but I can't open the FAQ

Comment

• nevermind, got it

Comment

• Layne what do you reccommend to widen my back , mainly Lats and to widen my shoulders?? And since these parts are lagging , should I eat more the day after I train them??
                              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by italian heat View Post
                                Layne what do you reccommend to widen my back , mainly Lats and to widen my shoulders?? And since these parts are lagging , should I eat more the day after I train them??
                                Thanks
                                Taken from the Layne Norton FAQ

Layne what do you reccommend to widen my back , mainly Lats and to widen my shoulders??

well i work back 2x/week which i feel is a must. I think rack chins, weighted pullups, close grip pulldowns for width. Then barbell rows, dumbbell rows, dumbbell rows braced against an incline bench, etc. I mean there are no big secrets. Go heavy, use enough volume, and be consistent

And since these parts are lagging , should I eat more the day after I train them??

depends on how fast you are gaining weight right now

Hope that helps !

Comment

Working...
                                X