Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAYNE..

big of a weird request;

i like to think i know what i'm doing in the gym, and diet wise, and you're inside life of a natural pro is a great idea, but would you ever consider doing a more "in depth" version of it?

i.e, have a camera crew follow you around for about a week, so we can see, literally a day in your life, when you wake up, what time you eat, how you cook it, etc,
    and ESPECIALLY in the gym, i want to see a full week of layne workouts, i know you're an intense mother fucker, but i wanna see how you really train full workouts, rest, amount of sets, reps, etc.. if you had a video like that, i'd buy it in a heartbeat...
    and i dont think i'm alone in that
    (no stalker)

Comment

• yea from what he has said, he is filming a dvd now with all the above info in it. I think it is coming out soon after the new year.

Comment

• Layne,

Do you think it is a good idea to use a fiber supplement like: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/huskpow.html

I do not need one but do you think it would be optimal for someone to use? Thanks!
        "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Comment

• layne norton is full of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jianblaze View Post
            layne norton is full of shit.
            Jianblaze - that is your opinion, but I disagree with you. After working with him he has been an amazing help and always supportive. I respect Layne very much, and considering this is his thread most people that post on here respect him also.
            "You're either in or you're out, there's no such thing as life in between."

Comment

Like BuffGina said, that is your own opinion and many people disagree with you.I have never met Layne, all that i know about him comes from his articles/posts that are provided on the internet. Having said this, all I have to say is that whether you Love or Hate layne, agree/disagree with his training/nutrition principles, fan or not, the guy deserves respect for all his positive contributions, and I definitely believe that there are many people who would agree with me on this point. I can't think of anyone who is willing to help others out as much as Layne does. To name a couple of things: He answered specific contest prep/training/nutrition questions (Review this thread) that would actually have a fee. Not only that, but he also FREELY provided a huge document that could have been EASILY sold as a "FAQ book" for a DECENT amount of money. I just hope that jianblaze is joking, playing a prank, or trying to be funny or something because what he said is purely absurd. What a low blow coming from a person who repeatedly asked layne for help at this thread. Iím just shocked to read this statement.

On other another positive note I have a small announcement:

The Layne Norton FAQ has been downloaded for a total of 1,472 times !

Giving proof that there are thousands interested on what Layne has to say. More Props to you Layne! Thanks for providing us with your knowledge/experience !

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypertrophik View Post
                Like BuffGina said, that is your own opinion and many people disagree with you.I have never met Layne, all that i know about him comes from his articles/posts that are provided on the internet. Having said this, all I have to say is that whether you Love or Hate layne, agree/disagree with his training/nutrition principles, fan or not, the guy deserves respect for all his positive contributions, and I definitely believe that there are many people who would agree with me on this point. I can't think of anyone who is willing to help others out as much as Layne does. To name a couple of things: He answered specific contest prep/training/nutrition questions (Review this thread) that would actually have a fee. Not only that, but he also FREELY provided a huge document that could have been EASILY sold as a "FAQ book" for a DECENT amount of money. I just hope that jianblaze is joking, playing a prank, or trying to be funny or something because what he said is purely absurd. What a low blow coming from a person who repeatedly asked layne for help at this thread. Iím just shocked to read this statement.

On other another positive note I have a small announcement:

The Layne Norton FAQ has been downloaded for a total of 1,472 times !

Giving proof that there are thousands interested on what Layne has to say. More Props to you Layne! Thanks for providing us with your knowledge/experience !

layne needs his place in md magazine , i really think sales would boost more on the natural part with eric and layne

Comment

• Originally posted by fast-twitch View Post
                  layne needs his place in md magazine , i really think sales would boost more on the natural part with eric and layne
                  I concur, the popular demand is already there !

Comment

• layne quick question on my antioxidants ,

im taking 300mg a day of alpha lipoic acid and 600 mg of green tea extract 40%egcg and 95% polyphenols. would adding an antioxidant complex consisting of

5000iu's of beta carotene
                    550mg of vit c
                    400 iu's of vit e
                    333mg of calcium
                    50mcg of selenium
                    30 mcg of chromium

be of anymore benifit orwould it be over kill , i also am taking gnc megaman multivitamin,calcium,glucosomine,evening primerose oil,fishoil,

-j.r.

Comment

well your mother is like a toilet bowl , fat , white , and smells like shit!!!

Comment

LOL - don't need to say anything. This thread, threads on other forums and his FAQ speaks for itself. There will always be haters - as Layne says.... more fuel for his workouts!

Comment

• Originally posted by fast-twitch View Post
                          layne quick question on my antioxidants ,

im taking 300mg a day of alpha lipoic acid and 600 mg of green tea extract 40%egcg and 95% polyphenols. would adding an antioxidant complex consisting of

5000iu's of beta carotene
                          550mg of vit c
                          400 iu's of vit e
                          333mg of calcium
                          50mcg of selenium
                          30 mcg of chromium

be of anymore benifit orwould it be over kill , i also am taking gnc megaman multivitamin,calcium,glucosomine,evening primerose oil,fishoil,

-j.r.
                          i think that would def be overkill
                          BioLayne LLC
                          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by GameofInches View Post
                            Layne,

Do you think it is a good idea to use a fiber supplement like: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/huskpow.html

I do not need one but do you think it would be optimal for someone to use? Thanks!
                            i think it would be helpful, especially for fiber intake
                            BioLayne LLC
                            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

• one quick thing layne , how often do you take measurements? or do you mostly go by the mirror and feel?

Comment

• Layne, I just purchased some Optimized Nutrition Instantized BCAAs after watching some of you vids on BB.com. What the best time to take them? The directions say they can be taken just about any time (with meals, between meals, pre-, during, or post workout) so I thought I would ask you. Also whats a good daily intake of them?
                                Dustin
                                "The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."
                                John Ruskin

Comment

Working...
                                X