Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm..
    how about this split!

day 1 - 10x 3 squat/dead
    day 2- 10 x 3 bench/push press
    day-3 rest
    day 4- hypertrophy legs
    day 5- hypertrophy chest/back
    day 6- hypertrophy delts/arms
    day 7- rest
    repeat.

ehh?? is that frequently enough for each body part in your opinion/without overtraining?

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
      and yes I think eating bigger doses of protein less frequently is better, this is what my research has shown thus far. I know it doesn't 'jive' with popular 'broscience' but the evidence doesn't lie... it is what it is... evidence
      when you say bigger mate how much is bigger? Some say the body cannot utilise more then 30g per meal, some say 50g. So whats the scoop
      www.physique-essentials.com

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
        i used to eat every 2-3 hours and get very hungry. I started eating every 4-5 hours, and i was hungry the first week, after that I no longer got hungry anymore at all as my body had full adapted to relying on endogenous production of glucose between meals rather than exogenous intake.

and yes I think eating bigger doses of protein less frequently is better, this is what my research has shown thus far. I know it doesn't 'jive' with popular 'broscience' but the evidence doesn't lie... it is what it is... evidence
        lmao @ "broscience"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shittykitty
          hey layne why does the look on ur face in ur pics always look like ur takin a big shit or ur in pain from an injury
          thanks for the intelligent question

anything else?
          BioLayne LLC
          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by joshdickinson View Post
            when you say bigger mate how much is bigger? Some say the body cannot utilise more then 30g per meal, some say 50g. So whats the scoop

depends on what you mean by 'utilize'
            for most people protein synthesis is going to get absolutely maxed by 50g protein
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• ya i didnt kno if you were super hardcore or if you were always in pain thats all its a legit one

Comment

• Originally posted by Shittykitty View Post
                ya i didnt kno if you were super hardcore or if you were always in pain thats all its a legit one

Keep the bullshit out of Laynes thread and keep it in the Pit.

Comment

• its a legit question hes always got a painful looking face on him thats all i kind of worry about him

Comment

• yup every picture i post is actually me right before I go #2 lol
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• Awesome i just had to check. ur phsyique is pretty good for an amateur keep hitting those calves bud it'll come together.

Comment

• i appreciate the compliment but actually I am a professional in the drug tested organziations NGA & IFPA
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• i know just keeping you on ur toes but to me ur an amateur until u step on a pro stage

Comment

i know just keeping you on ur toes but to me ur an amateur until u step on a pro stage
                            He is a pro..a natural pro.

So he has to give up his drug-free lifestyle to appease you?

Leave Layne alone, and go play basketball on the expressway,during rush hour.

~RR

Comment

i know just keeping you on ur toes but to me ur an amateur until u step on a pro stage

unfortunately for your point bodybuilders are officially recognized as pro once they win said pro qualifier. i.e. the awarding of a pro card at the npc nationals, usas, north america, and team universe. in laynes case the NGA and IFPA.

Comment

• ya i kno he just hasnt competed in the pro ranks yet and i played basketball earlier today in rush hour i scored a three-pointer in this civics back window

Comment

Working...
                                X