Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by west View Post
    Looks like you have him everywhere else, though.
    tommy was also pretty flat due to being sick most of the week
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
      yeesh tommy's friggin forarms dwarf mine

back to work lol
      No joke...his forearms are freaking massive. Did they just naturally blow up or does he work them quite a bit??
      Looking massive yourself, bro.
      How's that pec treatin' you?
      trueprotein.com discount code- JNG800

Comment

• Hey Layne, is there any difference between ion-exchanged whey isolate, vs. hydrolyzed whey isolate? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've read that ion exchange whey loses some of the microfactions in it due to heat exposure. Or is whey isolate pretty much all the same, and it's all marketing hype?

Comment

• Hey layne do you know anything about ulisses jr training or diet. And do you think he is natural?

Comment

• Originally posted by dexterwheeler View Post
            Hey layne do you know anything about ulisses jr training or diet. And do you think he is natural?

He looks so natural, it's not funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by jianblaze View Post
              Hey Layne, is there any difference between ion-exchanged whey isolate, vs. hydrolyzed whey isolate? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've read that ion exchange whey loses some of the microfactions in it due to heat exposure. Or is whey isolate pretty much all the same, and it's all marketing hype?
              hydrosylate means the proteins are actually cleaved into shorter peptides... isolate means the proteins are still intact, just isolated from the lactose and other stuff
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

• please do not ask me who I think is natural and who I think isn't. I do not know these people and I'm not going to comment on them or make judgements. That is not my style
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• this is not good.

I have bad news. I was brushing my teeth today looking in the mirror and noticed that my right pec, while not in pain or different when unflexed, absolutely has a different shape when I flex it. Even though it never bruised and looks fine unflexed, there is a small gap up near my arm pit. I am quite sure it is partially torn. I am going to the doctor today to get a referral to get an MRI done. I know I will come back from this and in the grand scheme this is a very small thing, but right now I can't help but feel down. Chest was one of my strongest points and it may never be that way again. I can only hope that it is a tear that will either a) heal on it's own correctly or b) can be operated on. I thought I had gotten out of this one ok, but it looks like my luck ran out.
                  BioLayne LLC
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

• hey layne sorry to hear about the pec. Hope things turn out good. I was wondering what are your thoughts on d-tox programs. Do they really work?

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                      this is not good.

I have bad news. I was brushing my teeth today looking in the mirror and noticed that my right pec, while not in pain or different when unflexed, absolutely has a different shape when I flex it. Even though it never bruised and looks fine unflexed, there is a small gap up near my arm pit. I am quite sure it is partially torn. I am going to the doctor today to get a referral to get an MRI done. I know I will come back from this and in the grand scheme this is a very small thing, but right now I can't help but feel down. Chest was one of my strongest points and it may never be that way again. I can only hope that it is a tear that will either a) heal on it's own correctly or b) can be operated on. I thought I had gotten out of this one ok, but it looks like my luck ran out.
                      You never know, man. You may be tricking yourself into thinking it looks worse than it is. Hopefully the MRI turns out okay, and in the end it's still just a minor scare. Best of luck at the doctor today, and keep us posted!
                      Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Comment

• I wish that was the case. I can stick my fingers in the spot and feel the gap in muscle fibers. This is not a small difference in how the chest looks... it is VERY noticible
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your pec, Layne. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for talking to me at the Arnold during the fitness / figure / bb amateur finals (I'm the short, blonde, goofy looking dude who talked to you about natty bbing)

Hope the injury is minor and doesn't req. surgery!
                          http://www.superfunpatrol.net - The Super Fun Patrol - podcast and website

Comment

• Layne man keep me posted on the MRI results. Like you said Sat., if it were THAT bad you would've been in much more pain and possibly had some discoloration

all things considered I still have hopes that you're pull through just fine.
                            MorphogenNutrition.com
                            Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

• Damn it anyway brother!
                              Hopefully it's something they can just throw a few stitches in and make it all back to norm.
                              Put that Norton focus on healing up.
                              We're all pulling for you!
                              Assistant to the regional manager.
                              Iron8 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by CraigMayhem View Post
                                Sorry to hear about your pec, Layne. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for talking to me at the Arnold during the fitness / figure / bb amateur finals (I'm the short, blonde, goofy looking dude who talked to you about natty bbing)

Hope the injury is minor and doesn't req. surgery!
                                thanks Craig, it was nice talking to you.

Ben,
                                was great meeting you and your fiance... the thing i'm worried about it just making sure it's something that will not affect the shape of my pec for the rest of my life. If it takes a 6,9,12 month recovery period, I can make piece with that so long as it heals
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X