Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layne, i know this has been said previously and it prolly means nothing to you tight now, and i dont blame you for thiking that, but it doesnt look much different at all in the first pic. You have so many supporting you. i dont even know you, but i know what you are going though, and i knwo the amount of people who you have helped w/ transforming there bodies, and lives fro that matter. Good things happen to good people.
    Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
    F.I.T. Corps

Comment

• How are you training now Layne, given the injury?

Comment

• no chest, but I can train everything else. though now I've come down with the flu so not training at all. a straight up fucking fantastic week
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
          no chest, but I can train everything else. though now I've come down with the flu so not training at all. a straight up fucking fantastic week
          I came down with the flu when I got back from the Arnold also, maybe you gave it to me or I gave it to you. It's probably shaking all those hands the whole weekend
          VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
          instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
            no chest, but I can train everything else. though now I've come down with the flu so not training at all. a straight up fucking fantastic week
            Geez brother! Look both ways before crossing the street.
            At least one thing cool has to happen this week. Like you discover an amino acid that can be used as an endless bio fuel or something like that lol
            Assistant to the regional manager.
            Iron8 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
              I came down with the flu when I got back from the Arnold also, maybe you gave it to me or I gave it to you. It's probably shaking all those hands the whole weekend

maybe Layne gave it to both of us

I've been home from work all week with bronchitis and the flu...complete with fever and vomiting!
              MorphogenNutrition.com
              Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

• Actually, I'm 100% sure he caught the flu from me

Sporto
                IFPA Natural Professional Bodybuilder
                Core Nutritionals Sales Rep

Comment

• Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
                  maybe Layne gave it to both of us

I've been home from work all week with bronchitis and the flu...complete with fever and vomiting!
                  I probably gave it to you too Ben...sorry man

Sporto
                  IFPA Natural Professional Bodybuilder
                  Core Nutritionals Sales Rep

Comment

• its all good

at least I got a week off work
                    MorphogenNutrition.com
                    Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

• Damn,
                      you guys got that sick?
                      NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• when it rains it pours. Partial pec tear, now flu. It's been a super week lol.
                        BioLayne LLC
                        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• seems like everyone who went to the arnold got the flu. scivation team is down with it too!

Comment

• Layne- talked to my Packer brother in law last night about a surgeon referral. Thought I was going to cut a fat hog with that one, but he says they use a team surgeon. How sweet must that be? He said any procedure they need like that, they do. All the doc has to do is just schedule the O.R. and your in. Yet another reason why a NFL team costs so much to run.
                            Wish I could have been more help
                            Assistant to the regional manager.
                            Iron8 approved

Comment

• Im competing in June in whats going to be my second show, and im looking for a test boosting supp that can help me the final 8 weeks or so..my diet is good, supplementation is on point as far as creatine,whey,bcaa's,multi v..im a lifetime natural and was wondering if something like MHP T-bomb II or Designer supplements ActivaTe Extreme would be of any benefit?

Comment

• any news Layne?

Comment

Working...
                                X