Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys it was great meeting both of you. Adam you are looking big man, Chris it goes without saying LOL. I didn't talk to chris much, maybe I was subconsciously shying away from him since he made me look like a 12 year old girl

In all seriousness, was great meeting both of you. Chris, next time I see you will probably be at Jr. Nats. I'll make sure Isabel and I turn up the volume for you
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• big me? awwwww shucks

that means a ton coming from you. you know i will always have mad respect for ya! (even when i eventually beat ya! lolololol)
      2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

• Layne,

hey bro, come to the Iowa State show on April 21 its at Davenport West High...I got a few people in the show...So it should be a great time...

chris
        SPONSORED BY MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM

Comment

• Originally posted by adambombbis View Post
          big me? awwwww shucks

that means a ton coming from you. you know i will always have mad respect for ya! (even when i eventually beat ya! lolololol)
          we must kung foo fight!
          BioLayne LLC
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by chris250 View Post
            Layne,

hey bro, come to the Iowa State show on April 21 its at Davenport West High...I got a few people in the show...So it should be a great time...

chris
            i'm afraid I can't make that one; I am going to be in in 2 weeks for a friends wedding, then I have to go to washington DC to present my research at Experimental Biology on april 29th (it's kind of like the arnold expo, but for science geeks). Traveling in between that would just be too much. Sorry bro, would love to make it. You going to be anywhere else before that? If you are ever down by champaign, let me know, would love to get a workout in with you.
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Hey Layne do you think old school bodybuilders at all that protein because they didn't have much knowledge on bcaa's. I guess what I am asking is some people believe more is better for protein but with leucine(and other bcaas) you get more protein intake as opposed to taking in a huge amount of protein in hopes that the level uptake is the same. Damn I confused my self.

250 grm protein +leucine vs 400 grm of protein no additional bcaas
              Are you gonna live your life, or are you biding time till you die?

Comment

• Hey layne, that 5 grams a day you recommended for me...

Is that 5 grams in one shot right after a workout? or before? or 2.5 grams before and then 2.5 after?

And how should i cycle it?

Also do you recommend adding dextrose to creatine intake? Heard some good things about that combo.

Thanks.
                THE FAMILY THAT I LIVE FOR ONLY BREATHES THE AIR THAT SMELLS OF COMBAT

Comment

• Layne,

Thats cool I understand...maybe we could meet up half way or something in the next month or so....I think Peoria or so is in the middle of Burlington, Iowa and Champaign, Illinois....

chris
                  SPONSORED BY MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM

Comment

• Originally posted by spirit3530 View Post
                    Hey Layne do you think old school bodybuilders at all that protein because they didn't have much knowledge on bcaa's. I guess what I am asking is some people believe more is better for protein but with leucine(and other bcaas) you get more protein intake as opposed to taking in a huge amount of protein in hopes that the level uptake is the same. Damn I confused my self.

250 grm protein +leucine vs 400 grm of protein no additional bcaas
                    partly but i think bodybuilders now take in more protein than they did back in the day
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by zilla View Post
                      Hey layne, that 5 grams a day you recommended for me...

Is that 5 grams in one shot right after a workout? or before? or 2.5 grams before and then 2.5 after?

And how should i cycle it?

Also do you recommend adding dextrose to creatine intake? Heard some good things about that combo.

Thanks.
                      5g postworkout, no reason to cycle that i can see
                      BioLayne LLC
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

• Whats going on Layne? What cardio to you prefer when you're cutting down? High or low intensity? Also, do you do it in the morning on an empty stomach, or post workout? Thanks bro, hope the training is coming along well.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishmuscle View Post
                          Whats going on Layne? What cardio to you prefer when you're cutting down? High or low intensity? Also, do you do it in the morning on an empty stomach, or post workout? Thanks bro, hope the training is coming along well.
                          http://www.musculardevelopment.com/f...ead.php?t=5686
                          I min/max my physique

Comment

• Originally posted by irishmuscle View Post
                            Whats going on Layne? What cardio to you prefer when you're cutting down? High or low intensity? Also, do you do it in the morning on an empty stomach, or post workout? Thanks bro, hope the training is coming along well.
                            http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm

read cardio section
                            BioLayne LLC
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

• Layne and when will You come to Europe???

Comment

• i'd love to come to europe, I know there is a big tested show there in spain, I just don't have the time nor the money to do so unfortunately
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X