Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toddbz View Post
    When is the surgery scheduled for?

Fingers, toes crossed that he's a wizard in the O.R.
    Mega positive mojo coming at ya Layne!!
    Praying for you
    thanks todd, surgery on friday
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
      Friday is going to be a good day brother.
      Assistant to the regional manager.
      Iron8 approved

Comment

• Layne,

Does it really matter if I take Cissus with food? I always seem to forget to take before meals.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

• I wish you the best bro.

Comment

Bodybuilding means so much to me, and to have something like this... it's like getting my heart torn out.
            I can empathize with that.

Comment

• Hi Layne! I have a couple of questions which i don't think have been asked in this thread before but i'm only up to page 170 or so forgive me if it has been asked before!
              1. When taking BCAA, does it make much difference if your supplement just has BCAA in it? I know that Xtend has Vitamin B6, Citrulline Mallate plus a few other things in it but i'm wondering do these make a substantial difference? I live in Ireland and can get a supplement with just BCAA alot cheaper than buying Xtend from US.
              2. I've read on other forum that the ratio for BCAA should be 4:1:1 instead of 2:1:1 for Leucine and was wondering if you disagreed with this?
              Thanks for your help and i hope your recovery goes well.

Ultan

Comment

• 1. bcaa will work fine but citrulline malate is a good supplement and bcaa alone taste terrible

2. i disagree, leucine depletes the other 2 amino acids from the plasma in a 2:1:1 ratio, hence the ratio found in xtend. 4:1:1 would cause depletion of the other 2 bcaas
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

Layne, I said it before, but I will be sure to say a prayer for you before you go under tomorrow. GOOD LUCK BRO! It saddens me to see you have to go through this.

Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                  1. bcaa will work fine but citrulline malate is a good supplement and bcaa alone taste terrible

2. i disagree, leucine depletes the other 2 amino acids from the plasma in a 2:1:1 ratio, hence the ratio found in xtend. 4:1:1 would cause depletion of the other 2 bcaas
                  Dude's amazing. Even with the stress of surgery tomorrow he's schoolin and teachin' everyone! KUDOS bro. BTW, you gettin my boy Haubs dialed?
                  TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                  www.fitcorps.net

Comment

• thanks kyle. I appreciate it
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• BCAA alone do taste like crap. I can't wait until my XTEND comes in. Can't find that stuff locally ANYWHERE for some reason.

Gotta wait 1-2 weeks for it to come VIA ground mail *ugh*

even mixed with my citrus limeade waxy maize the BCAA powder just makes it so bitter and gross.
                      What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

Comment

• Originally posted by shlammed View Post
                        BCAA alone do taste like crap. I can't wait until my XTEND comes in. Can't find that stuff locally ANYWHERE for some reason.

Gotta wait 1-2 weeks for it to come VIA ground mail *ugh*

even mixed with my citrus limeade waxy maize the BCAA powder just makes it so bitter and gross.
                        www.dpsnutrition.com They even have a Scivation stack where you get Xtend and Vasocharge for $52. I just ordered some orange last night.

BTW, vasocharge is a kick ass supp. I have experienced only 1 stim crash from it and I've used almost a whole tub. LOVE THE PRODUCT!
                        TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                        www.fitcorps.net

Comment

• Originally posted by hossjob View Post
                          www.dpsnutrition.com They even have a Scivation stack where you get Xtend and Vasocharge for $52. I just ordered some orange last night.

BTW, vasocharge is a kick ass supp. I have experienced only 1 stim crash from it and I've used almost a whole tub. LOVE THE PRODUCT!

they dont ship to canada i dont think

Comment

• Originally posted by shlammed View Post
                            they dont ship to canada i dont think
                            I don't usually go there but GNC carries Scivation products. I have seen them there on the odd occasion I go in there. I prefer Popeye's, local company and cheaper but they don't carry Scivation products, yet anyways.
                            The biggest temptation is to settle for too little. ~Thomas Merton~

Comment

• I probably haven't noticed because I avoid GNC like the plague.

"would you like any mega mens with that?"

Comment

• Where do you guys usually get your Xtends from? I'm a college student strapped on cash. PM me if you can.

Comment

Working...
                                X