Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nitrotank View Post
    ATTENTION:

Please keep any and all support regarding Layne and his upcoming surgery to nothing more than "Good Luck Layne" with one exclamation point. You may use all caps, if you feel it is neccesary.

Anything more than "GOOD LUCK LAYNE!" is extremely excessive, as pointed out by the guy not being a "jerk".
    Don't you think all the quotation marks are "a little much" ?
    Assistant to the regional manager.
    Iron8 approved

Comment

• Are all you guys that bored!

Comment

• An update about Layne's status, Post Op.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106504211
        "Strongman is an external view of how pissed off I really am at the world."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitrotank View Post
          ATTENTION:

Please keep any and all support regarding Layne and his upcoming surgery to nothing more than "Good Luck Layne" with one exclamation point. You may use all caps, if you feel it is neccesary.

Anything more than "GOOD LUCK LAYNE!" is extremely excessive, as pointed out by the guy not being a "jerk".

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam McVey View Post
            im not tryin to be a jerk but this is a little much isnt it?

he's not dying

GOOD LUCK LAYNE!
            almost didn't respond to this but I just had to...I don't even get why you posted that

I mean are you serious? lol

Did your dad not hug you?....should I have put (no homo) there to make you feel better?

wtf? If this was a baseball forum and we were all AAA pitchers and a respected MLB pitcher who actually spoke with us and helped us minor guys out personally was getting rotator cuff surgery and I sent him my "hopes and wishes" because I wanted him to be able to have success in his CAREER and his dreams is that really over the top? In my mind no...so I said what I felt.

Worry about yourself
            Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
            http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by west View Post
              Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameofInches View Post
                An update about Layne's status, Post Op.

Good to hear that things went well. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
                  almost didn't respond to this but I just had to...I don't even get why you posted that

I mean are you serious? lol

Did your dad not hug you?....should I have put (no homo) there to make you feel better?

wtf? If this was a baseball forum and we were all AAA pitchers and a respected MLB pitcher who actually spoke with us and helped us minor guys out personally was getting rotator cuff surgery and I sent him my "hopes and wishes" because I wanted him to be able to have success in his CAREER and his dreams is that really over the top? In my mind no...so I said what I felt.

Worry about yourself
                  Don't you think all the "not getting a hug" is "a little much"?

Don't you think AAA baseball is "a little much"?

Ahhh Big E! You're my boy!!
                  Iron8 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by GameofInches View Post
                    An update about Layne's status, Post Op.

Awesome!
                    You just know that Dr. was saying in his head 'damn I'm good'.
                    And he should.
                    See I knew today was going to be a good day.

I'd actually love to hear about the total process.
                    Iron8 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by Toddbz View Post
                      Awesome!
                      You just know that Dr. was saying in his head 'damn I'm good'.
                      And he should.
                      See I knew today was going to be a good day.

I'd actually love to hear about the total process.
                      dont you think "loving to hear about the total process" is a little much? I mean he didn't get a sex change
                      Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                      http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• dieting

Layne, i am 192 pounds at 10% looking to get down to about 5%- that means im gonna need to be coming in at about 183 or so, i understand macronutrient ratios but am confused as to how many total calories a day should i be taking in to create a deficit here...from what ive read to maintain my mass i need around 3800 calories a day or so or 20 cal per pound of bodyweight, and to taper i need about 3200...From what ive read on bb.com your precontest dieting calories have totaled to be around 2500-2200 or so and you hold more mass and are not on drugs. My question for you is should i just jump to 2250 calories a day, 55% protein, 35% carb, 10% fat and go from there or should i stick to 3200 calories a day to start out? and gradually decrease? 3200 at 190 seems a bit high to me for dieting and decreasing bodyfat%. im guessing i should start at 2250 calories a day.

Comment

• guys please give me a break on ?s for a few days... i cant move my right arm
                          BioLayne LLC
                          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                            guys please give me a break on ?s for a few days... i cant move my right arm
                            Damn Layne... don't worry - all this bad luck and unfortunate events will lead up to something awesome. GET SOME REST MY MAN!!!

Comment

• Take it easy.

Comment

• haha, ok, that was a bit overkill, i agree. Ill make it simple. im 5'9 190, 10%, how many total calories should i be taking in to get to 5-6% over the next twelve weeks?

Comment

Working...
                                X