Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is that sling catabolic??

Comment

• Originally posted by italian heat View Post
      is that sling catabolic??
      lol
      What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

Comment

• It's good to see you back in the weight room with a smile on your face!
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Comment

• Layne,

Do you have a study showing the insulin response to whey isolate only, waximaize only, and whey isolate + waximaze as part of the PWO nutrition?

Comment

• maybe kind of hard to look it up right now
            BioLayne LLC
            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Hey brother. Glad to see you in good spirits post-op...
              Now keep on them legs!
              trueprotein.com discount code- JNG800

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                maybe kind of hard to look it up right now
                No worries mate, at least I know you are a wealth of knowledge.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Comment

• Glad to see you on teh boards. Take your time and heal Layne! A healthy Layne is more important than our immediate questions being answered.
                  TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
                  www.fitcorps.net

Comment

• it amazes me how many people are still asking layne questions knowing he just had surgery! let the guy breath folks! (and heal!) imagine typing with one hand and using the damn mouse with your left hand (if you are right handed).
                    TEAM GORMAN

Comment

• Not only that. Most of the questions here are already answered and/or covered in the FAQs. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by johngorman View Post
                        it amazes me how many people are still asking layne questions knowing he just had surgery! let the guy breath folks! (and heal!) imagine typing with one hand and using the damn mouse with your left hand (if you are right handed).
                        it can be mildly frustrating... idont mind my clients emailing me thats what they pay for, though having 70 emails to answer post surgery was not fun
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Hi Layne,

Ideally when are you looking to receive emails from clients? Maybe in 2-3 weeks? No rush. Just want to make sure you're not sent an email too soon.

Raphael

Comment

• Layne the pumpkin heads on getbig are making a big joke out of your injury and talking trash about you.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206153.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Method101 View Post
                              Layne the pumpkin heads on getbig are making a big joke out of your injury and talking trash about you.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206153.0

I am not sure why you would post that. There are going to be people who don't like you for whatever reason no matter who you are or where you go. I think their part is jealousy or their own insecurities. That board is a joke. It seems like they get off from someone getting injured. I think some people laughed at him too when he said he was going to win a pro card....

Comment

• Originally posted by Quadzilla View Post
                                Hi Layne,

Ideally when are you looking to receive emails from clients? Maybe in 2-3 weeks? No rush. Just want to make sure you're not sent an email too soon.

Raphael
                                keeo it on the regular schedule
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X