Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Method101 View Post
    Layne the pumpkin heads on getbig are making a big joke out of your injury and talking trash about you.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206153.0
    good going to make the comeback that much more fun. People been betting against me my whole life... they lose that bet everytime and this will be no different.

anyone who makes light of another's misfortunes is probably a very unhappy individual... i do not hate them...i pity them
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• Wow, those are some classy individuals over there at getbig.com.

Insecure people will always bash those who are more successful in order to justify their own shortcomings.
      Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Comment

• I had a bit of a read of that thread. It seems there are just as many sticking up for Layne as trying to tear him down.

Weird; there are some really vicious bastards over there that are particularly nasty for no apparent reason. I don't really understand the level of animosity. I guess it's jealousy.

Comment

• GetBig is a bunch or retards. They are making fun of Layne because he is smart. Is it cool to be stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by breck View Post
            I am not sure why you would post that. There are going to be people who don't like you for whatever reason no matter who you are or where you go. I think their part is jealousy or their own insecurities. That board is a joke. It seems like they get off from someone getting injured. I think some people laughed at him too when he said he was going to win a pro card....
            Agreed. There's no reason to bring that shit into Layne's thread. I'm sure Layne's dealing with enough stress right now and what some retards over at getbig think should make no difference as to his comeback.
            www.ironbrendan.com

Comment

• all being said , I really doubt Layne cares about a bunch of kids on getbig talking shit. Getbig is a playground for idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                good going to make the comeback that much more fun. People been betting against me my whole life... they lose that bet everytime and this will be no different.
                Great attitude bro!

I'm pulling for you, as I was distraught after reading about your injury.

Whatever happens in the future, I'm certain you'll make your own impact on bodybuilding whether it's from a competitive standpoint, nutritional, or trainer. They can't count a man you like to be out of the game. It's in your blood bro.

Stay strong!

~RR

Comment

• thanks guys... not worried about a few insecure unhappy people but it sure will be fun proving them wrong again! Maybe one of these times theyll finally be right regarding something about me... but it will not be this time

overall i am sure ive had a positive impact on people. Funny, out of the thousands of people ive met at the arnold, olympia and other shows, not once has one of these negative individuals ever come up to me and said any of these things. It is easy to be a warrior behind your keyboard but when they look in the mirror they know what they really see. A sad, unhappy, hateful individual
                  BioLayne LLC
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

thanks guys... not worried about a few insecure unhappy people but it sure will be fun proving them wrong again! Maybe one of these times theyll finally be right regarding something about me... but it will not be this time

overall i am sure ive had a positive impact on people. Funny, out of the thousands of people ive met at the arnold, olympia and other shows, not once has one of these negative individuals ever come up to me and said any of these things. It is easy to be a warrior behind your keyboard but when they look in the mirror they know what they really see. A sad, unhappy, hateful individual
                    Translation = LOSERS!!

Comment

• Layne could never train again a day in his life and he would still look 10x better than all those morons talking trash about him

Comment

thanks guys... not worried about a few insecure unhappy people but it sure will be fun proving them wrong again! Maybe one of these times theyll finally be right regarding something about me... but it will not be this time

Originally posted by philborg View Post
                        Layne could never train again a day in his life and he would still look 10x better than all those morons talking trash about him

guys, i got lost here for a bit,
                        -layne tore a pec
                        -layne gave us a thumbs up while training legs in a splint

now all of a sudden people are talking shit about him?
                        what happened, someone give me the cliffs notes,

how can someone talk shit about layne.. he's easily the most modest, helpful bodybuilder ever.. he's on multiple forums with a q+a section on each, answering any question anyone has, regardless what it is..

people are assholes i guess, either way layne, i still feel compelled to move somethin!

prove these clowns wrong, again.
                        good luck on recovery man

Comment

• thanks buddy, one thing i have learned over the years is no matter who you are, how good a person you are, some people will find a reason to hate you and it is amplified by success. I do not let it negatively impact me, i try to make it a positive. i should honestly be thanking all those people, because when ever i feel like holding back or that I can't do something I am going to remember those words and use them. I also use all the positive things you guys say as well. So pretty much love me or hate me, I'm going to find a way to use it to push myself harder than before. When I come back from this injury I will be better than I ever was before. You can write that down.
                          BioLayne LLC
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

• Great post Layne!
                            This is why I really admire you, you are one of the most experts of the industry and a real person.
                            There would be more peeps like you.....

Comment

thanks buddy, one thing i have learned over the years is no matter who you are, how good a person you are, some people will find a reason to hate you and it is amplified by success. I do not let it negatively impact me, i try to make it a positive. i should honestly be thanking all those people, because when ever i feel like holding back or that I can't do something I am going to remember those words and use them. I also use all the positive things you guys say as well. So pretty much love me or hate me, I'm going to find a way to use it to push myself harder than before. When I come back from this injury I will be better than I ever was before. You can write that down.

ya, good job man..
                              all my friends go to northern/champaign, uic etc, next time i'm in town, i'll have to stop in your gym, see the beast train

Comment

thanks buddy, one thing i have learned over the years is no matter who you are, how good a person you are, some people will find a reason to hate you and it is amplified by success. I do not let it negatively impact me, i try to make it a positive. i should honestly be thanking all those people, because when ever i feel like holding back or that I can't do something I am going to remember those words and use them. I also use all the positive things you guys say as well. So pretty much love me or hate me, I'm going to find a way to use it to push myself harder than before. When I come back from this injury I will be better than I ever was before. You can write that down.
                                It's really quite easy. They're jealous. Plain and simple. People like that I've found in my 36 years on this earth. Are the same ones that talk shit behind their best friends back. Don't treat their ladies with respect. And are just generally miserable to be around. These kind of 'guys' are more pisses at their lack of drive and personal fortitude by seeing someone like Layne overcoming massive obstacles. Instead of acting, they react.
                                Now write this down. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Mr. Norton here will be a mogul in the BB industry!
                                Kid definitely has the skills to pay the bills!
                                Assistant to the regional manager.
                                Iron8 approved

Comment

Working...
                                X