Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah, dude. Use their insecurities to your advantage... we all have your back.
    Thanks again for the help the other day.
    trueprotein.com discount code- JNG800

Comment

• Hey Layne. Although we may have our nutritional differences we are still on the same team. My prayers for your perfect recovery as I personally know your pain. Get better so we can battle some more...lol
      TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
      Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

• I appreciate the sentiment, thank you
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

• Hi Layne, when do you eat PPWO meal and do you consider it really important?

For example meal 1 5:30am
          Train 6:30 consume small amount of simple carb/protein just before i hit the weights.
          7:30 just finished and i down simple carb/protein formula

When would the ideal time for my muscles to eat again? would it be around 8:30, or could going all the way till 10:30 be fine as well? i ask coz im starting a new job at 8:30am and i dont know if consuming 3 high caloric meals in 3 hours would be a waste, or if it would actually be ideal.

Also, i read your FAQ thing and didnt find any info on your thoughts of ripptoe training, i was thinking of adopting what appears to be simple method.
          To get an idea of me incase you need this info to help me.
          5ft 10.5"
          bf 10%
          weight 150lbs 67.8kg
          Deadlift - 150kg for 6
          squat 110kg for 5
          bench 80kg for 3
          10 pull ups
          70kg barbell row 10 rep

current calories consuming 2400-2600.
          bulking all meals clean with fats coming from fish/nuts/ fish oil sups but i dont consume fat in my PWO.

thanks for any info!

Comment

• Originally posted by HydroMaf View Post
            Hi Layne, when do you eat PPWO meal and do you consider it really important?

For example meal 1 5:30am
            Train 6:30 consume small amount of simple carb/protein just before i hit the weights.
            7:30 just finished and i down simple carb/protein formula

When would the ideal time for my muscles to eat again? would it be around 8:30, or could going all the way till 10:30 be fine as well? i ask coz im starting a new job at 8:30am and i dont know if consuming 3 high caloric meals in 3 hours would be a waste, or if it would actually be ideal.

Also, i read your FAQ thing and didnt find any info on your thoughts of ripptoe training, i was thinking of adopting what appears to be simple method.
            To get an idea of me incase you need this info to help me.
            5ft 10.5"
            bf 10%
            weight 150lbs 67.8kg
            Deadlift - 150kg for 6
            squat 110kg for 5
            bench 80kg for 3
            10 pull ups
            70kg barbell row 10 rep

current calories consuming 2400-2600.
            bulking all meals clean with fats coming from fish/nuts/ fish oil sups but i dont consume fat in my PWO.

thanks for any info!
            please read the last fewa pages, id appreciate yu guys holding off on questions that do require longer answers until i have use of both my arms
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• You know that I don't go around posting much but after reading that on GB...man there are some haters! Just take care of yourself man. People like that won't ever understand nor will they achieve success like yours on or off the stage because they are to busy making excuses for themselves.
              Carlos R.
              http://www.facebook.com/PastorPump , IAFS Master Trainer www.iafscertification.com

Comment

• thanks carlos how are you?
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• soz man, did not mean to put you under any undue stress!

Comment

• I'm stressed with life but all else is good. I was hoping to catch you at the Arnold. Maybe some other time. BB.com wrote a good article about the show. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mason_2008_arnold.htm . Gave me a little more credit than Ron did over here! lol Its all good though. Next is the TU and I defenitely need to bounce my final prep with you. I was way to flat from losing so much water. Pics are up at my site as well. www.fitnessbycarlos.com . I know you'll bounce back so stay positive. My trainer tore both tris and came back stronger. Can't keep a true Iron Warrior down. God Bless.
                    http://www.facebook.com/PastorPump , IAFS Master Trainer www.iafscertification.com

Comment

• Wishing the best as always....Happy Easter Layne

Comment

• you have just an outstanding physiqre carlos.. very inspiring!
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Would you be competing?

Based on these pictures from March 20th would you guys honestly go ahead and do an August contest this year if you were in my shoes? (4th contest to date) Its a fully tested ABA contest that I have had my eyes set on for some time now.(the relative date) But as always it helps to go in with a damn well solid fighting chance of doing damage. This is where I ask for your feedback. My plan is to start prep April 12th which will give me 14 weeks to prep. I am 6ft 203lbs and 14% bodyfat in these pics.

MS - Human Sport Performance
                          NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Comment

• when was your last show
                            BioLayne LLC
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

• Last show

April 29th 2006, an NPC contest in Appleton, WI. I took 7th out of 10 lightheavies.
                              MS - Human Sport Performance
                              NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Comment

• Originally posted by oregonpanthers View Post
                                April 29th 2006, an NPC contest in Appleton, WI. I took 7th out of 10 lightheavies.
                                Do you have any pics of yourself you could post?
                                NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Working...
                                X