Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad to hear the surgeons were able to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
      yeah Jason rocked up there and Kyle looks crazy

you gotta believe it can be done
      Better yet I've got one word to say. KYOSHI!!!! That MO FO is one bad ass, hard as nails, dry to the bone natty!
      TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
      Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

• Big up Layne.
        If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post

I have also been dosing Xtend to get BCAAs between my meals as well as HMB and both of these have been shown to reduce muscle protein breakdown, so I feel they have also aided me in holding onto my size.
          Hi Layne glad to hear about your recovery I'm sure your legs are going to be insane when you get back on stage. I never really researched HMB until you mentioned it here and read some interesting articles on it on some sites. Anyways I was wondering how much you supplement with per day, how often, and do you only use it between meals?

Also, when you talk about between meals do you mean like an hour or so after each meal?

Thanks for your time Layne I greatly appreciate it as always, wishing you the best bro in your recovery!

- CarpeDiem

Comment

• So glad to hear the surgery went so well Layne.
            I min/max my physique

Comment

• Layne, get well soon. Nice to meet you in Columbus.

Special Ops

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsta View Post
                Better yet I've got one word to say. KYOSHI!!!! That MO FO is one bad ass, hard as nails, dry to the bone natty!

oh for sure!

him, Tim Martin, Shiloe Steinmetz have all DESTROYED some non-natty guys

wait til Layne makes his comeback...I'd love to see him do some NPC shows as well as his natty org shows
                MorphogenNutrition.com
                Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

• Layne,

While I certainly wish you a quick recovery, you have brought the haters on yourself.

After watching the vid's on getbig I had to ask myself why? Making vid's like you have that are not only funny to watch, but serve no purpose in building your physique, only bring negative attention to yourself. It's like the guy in my local gym that was jumping up and down with 135 pounds on his back.

Funny to watch, but useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Special Ed View Post
                    Layne, get well soon. Nice to meet you in Columbus.

Special Ops
                    nice meeting you too ed, thanks for the well wishes
                    BioLayne LLC
                    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• Good to hear Layne.
                      www.ironbrendan.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripped230 View Post
                        Layne,

While I certainly wish you a quick recovery, you have brought the haters on yourself.

After watching the vid's on getbig I had to ask myself why? Making vid's like you have that are not only funny to watch, but serve no purpose in building your physique, only bring negative attention to yourself. It's like the guy in my local gym that was jumping up and down with 135 pounds on his back.

Funny to watch, but useless.
                        lifting heavy serves no purpose in building a physique?
                        lol, I could give a damn less what anyone else thinks. If I cared, I would have stopped doing it long ago. I do it because for every person who hates on me for it, I get 10 more people who say it inspires them or makes them want to train harder. So I'll take the haters. It seems like if you are a natural bodybuilder and you train light you're a pussy but if you try to train hard and heavy and hardcore you are 'funny' so I'll keep on being 'funny'. Honestly I know I look ridiculous, I laugh at myself in them, but I don't care, that's what gets me fired up and that's what lets me get the most out of my workouts, that's how I have fun in the gym. If you don't like it, sucks for you.

As for 'bringing haters' on myself. It's one thing to give a guy a ribbing for the way he lifts, it's quite another to laugh at another person's misfortunes and make fun of them. That is done by insecure, miserable, cowardly individuals.
                        BioLayne LLC
                        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Great news Layne ! Best of wishes for a full recovery !

Comment

• Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
                            there are plenty of naturals who do very well in non-tested NPC shows

a good friend and client of mine got 2nd in his class in a controversial decision at a very tough non-tested NPC show
                            my brother and I also done very well in non-tested shows, I became nationally qualified at the ohio upper valley in 06. Anything's possible
                            Last edited by natedogg; March 25, 2008, 10:14 PM. Reason: didnt want to write that

Comment

• Layne when you are back and ready for action have you ever considered any NPC shows?

I honestly think you'd fair pretty well at the TU with your condition
                              MorphogenNutrition.com
                              Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

• Originally posted by Special Ed View Post
                                Layne, get well soon. Nice to meet you in Columbus.

Special Ops
                                Another great show; I could agree less with that dude saying it was boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X