Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey layne,
    long time no talk..i haven't been on here in a couple months, its dave vignasse here. How are things??
    We still gonna hit a CUBs game, I'm ready..
    I saw someone just above asked about polyphenol ethyl acetate spectrums? What in the world is he talking about? why should we be concerned?...lol...

Comment

• hey man, we get married in may and have a bunch of stuff going on in june... but if you want to hit one up in july... i'm hella for it! isabel has really wanted to go to wrigley!
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• sounds good....let me know a date(s) that look good in july..have a great time at your wedding, say hi to Isabel and congrats!!!! are u comin up for any shows this month?? nanbf illinois is on the 17th..

Comment

• nope, we leave for the wedding in PR on the 17th
          BioLayne LLC
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

• God Bless and hav fun....want to talk to you about your contest prep services too, when u get a chance...i can e-mail you at yahoo address

Comment

• Layne great job with Alberto.
              In case people wonder 'who is Alberto'
              Claimed open novice, overall, most muscular...at 163lb
              The close up pics are him not even pumped up yet or in his final carb up. Had to save flexing the legs hard as he had some back issues going into this show.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=1710
              Assistant to the regional manager.
              Iron8 approved

Comment

• thanks todd, hard to take any credit when you have someone who works as hard as alberto... makes my job very easy. He is especially to be commended because he suffered a back injury only a few months out and found a way to work through it and come back
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                  thanks todd, hard to take any credit when you have someone who works as hard as alberto... makes my job very easy. He is especially to be commended because he suffered a back injury only a few months out and found a way to work through it and come back
                  Oh I know brother. Don't think I wasn't talkin to that guy everyday seeing how he was doing. He did the same thing I did. To persevere through that is inspiring all in itself. Freakin stud right there...and yes you did a damn good job with him.
                  Assistant to the regional manager.
                  Iron8 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                    nope, we leave for the wedding in PR on the 17th
                    You are having a wedding in Puerto Rico. Very nice, I have family there. I was there over the New Year and it was a blast. Is your fiance Puerto Rican? If you dont mind me asking, what town are you having the wedding in?

Comment

• Hey im glad you are getting married in Puerto Rico, im from puerto rico myself ( from guaynabo )... great place to get married!!!! wishing you the best !!!

Comment

• Puerto Rico sounds LEGIT!

Layne,

Here is a video of me a couple days ago. I have maintained this size/conditioning for about 6 months using a lot of your principles, workout routines, and diet regiments. I would ultimately love to compete, but wanted to know if you think I had what it takes? I am about 6' 4" so it takes a while for me to put on size. What would your suggestions be on improving/working on if I really want to compete naturally.

All other suggestions/commetns welcome....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nic View Post
                          You are having a wedding in Puerto Rico. Very nice, I have family there. I was there over the New Year and it was a blast. Is your fiance Puerto Rican? If you dont mind me asking, what town are you having the wedding in?
                          yup she was born in Arroyo lived in Guyama and we are getting married in Salinas
                          BioLayne LLC
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by AllGenetix View Post
                            Puerto Rico sounds LEGIT!

Layne,

Here is a video of me a couple days ago. I have maintained this size/conditioning for about 6 months using a lot of your principles, workout routines, and diet regiments. I would ultimately love to compete, but wanted to know if you think I had what it takes? I am about 6' 4" so it takes a while for me to put on size. What would your suggestions be on improving/working on if I really want to compete naturally.

cant see the legs but i think more arms, shoulders, and back... back especially. but you are already very lean which will serve you well
                            BioLayne LLC
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by AllGenetix View Post
                              Puerto Rico sounds LEGIT!

Layne,

Fuck dude, do you live in a factory or something. The noises in that vid were crazy.

Comment

• I'd just like to thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I know you're a busy man, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X