Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toddbz View Post
    Layne great job with Alberto.
    In case people wonder 'who is Alberto'
    Claimed open novice, overall, most muscular...at 163lb
    The close up pics are him not even pumped up yet or in his final carb up. Had to save flexing the legs hard as he had some back issues going into this show.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=1710
    that's my boy...oh he didnt enter the novice class though.
    Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
      yup she was born in Arroyo lived in Guyama and we are getting married in Salinas
      Now for the big question does she have a younger sister......... and do you love rice with gandules as much as I do?

Comment

• haha isabel does not have a sister unfortunately. All the hotness in the family gene pool went into isabel

and yes... puerto rican food is ridiculous. i cannot wait to get a mafungo!
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

haha isabel does not have a sister unfortunately. All the hotness in the family gene pool went into isabel

Mofongo.... is amazing, tostones are pretty good also....damn you for making me hungry.

Comment

haha isabel does not have a sister unfortunately. All the hotness in the family gene pool went into isabel

oh oh screw the macros if we are talking mofongo, pasteles, arroz con guandules, pernil etc. I recomend you practice your "Perreo" (reggaeton dance) to be ready for the wedding party.

Congrats dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nic View Post
              Mofongo.... is amazing, tostones are pretty good also....damn you for making me hungry.
              OMG Tostones, are like god's nectar. Isabel actually made some on sunday. We cook em' up in enova... ooooooooh. So damned good. I swear to god when I get back in warm weather I'm growing my own plantain garden.

For anyone who has not had cooked plantains... i cannot describe in words what you are missing. If there is a cheesecake factory near you, they make them... get some next time you go... not authentic but still very good.
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Latinmuscle View Post
                oh oh screw the macros if we are talking mofongo, pasteles, arroz con guandules, pernil etc. I recomend you practice your "Perreo" (reggaeton dance) to be ready for the wedding party.

Congrats dude.
                haha, I'm not as big of fan of pasteles as I am mofongos or tostones but they are still good. I will damn well be working out the week leading up to my wedding. I will also be dosing the dialene and sesamin in high quantities. I will be working legs 3x/week for maximal anabolism
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• Is there a point where you can diet for a show too long? Or would something like 24 weeks, permitting you can take the mental torture of dieting for about 6 months, be better than 16 or 20 weeks?

Comment

OMG Tostones, are like god's nectar. Isabel actually made some on sunday. We cook em' up in enova... ooooooooh. So damned good. I swear to god when I get back in warm weather I'm growing my own plantain garden.

For anyone who has not had cooked plantains... i cannot describe in words what you are missing. If there is a cheesecake factory near you, they make them... get some next time you go... not authentic but still very good.
                    are Tostones on the diet plan?

Comment

• add some flan for desert and you should be good to go. I actually eat arroz con gandules(rice with gandules) whether I am trying to gain or lose weight....I just cant live with out them.....Thanks Grandma!

Comment

• Originally posted by emazur24 View Post
                        Is there a point where you can diet for a show too long? Or would something like 24 weeks, permitting you can take the mental torture of dieting for about 6 months, be better than 16 or 20 weeks?
                        it really just depends on the individual. IN GENERAL... I think longer is better. The only downside I found to doing a long long (42 weeks, was not by design... long story) was that I got complacent because I had so long that weeks and weeks would go by with no progress and I had no sense of urgency. I think 20-24 weeks is good for most people. In general if you are going to have to lose more than 2 lbs/week to get shredded, you are going to be really really really pushing it. I see these guys at 18% bodyfat at 240 lbs who think they'll get shredded in 12 weeks and they are flat out kidding themselves.
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Quelly View Post
                          that's my boy...oh he didnt enter the novice class though.
                          Doah! As fast as the had the beginning of that show, no one knew what was going on...and we all know I can't count
                          Home boy needs to turn into Bob Vila to build a cabinet for the hardware lol
                          Assistant to the regional manager.
                          Iron8 approved

Comment

• Congrats on the wedding! Lord willing I will be going to PR in September to do the IFBB Puerto Rico. I was born there so it will be awesome to go back and let my family see me compete who have never go a chance to...then off to eat!!! Enjoy the trip and try to find real places to eat not commercial restaurants. Last time I went on a cruise we got off and it was set up for tourist and the guy didn't even have arroz con gandules or avacodo for my rice and beans.
                            http://www.facebook.com/PastorPump , IAFS Master Trainer www.iafscertification.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiC View Post
                              Congrats on the wedding! Lord willing I will be going to PR in September to do the IFBB Puerto Rico. I was born there so it will be awesome to go back and let my family see me compete who have never go a chance to...then off to eat!!! Enjoy the trip and try to find real places to eat not commercial restaurants. Last time I went on a cruise we got off and it was set up for tourist and the guy didn't even have arroz con gandules or avacodo for my rice and beans.
                              hell no dude.. no chain restaurants for me. straight local. Isabel's dad's best friend has his own place... good ol' fashioned puerto rican food. I had no idea there was to be a show in PR. We might have to think about making that one
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• Hey where is the IFBB Puerto Rico hosted???! I never knew such show existed!!! Im from Guaynabo and proud rican of course!!!....

my favorite food would be Arroz con Habichuelas Rojas , Tostones y Chuletas KAN KAN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X