Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the info Raul. E-mail Mendez and she will give you the info for the drug testing and such.
    http://www.ifbbcaribbean.com/
    emendez@inter.edu
    MR.PUERTO RICO 2008

§ Incluye: Juniors, Fisicultura Clásica, Seniors, y Masters
    § Juniors y Masters deben presentar prueba de su edad
    § Entrada:$20.00 ; niños gratis Inscripición:$20.00

Organiz a: FPFF
    Lugar: Centro de Convenciones de Guaya ma
    Info. (787) 994-9502
    Domingo, 14 de septiembre
    Pesaje: 10:00 am a 12:00pm
    Semifinal y final
    1:00pm
    http://www.facebook.com/PastorPump , IAFS Master Trainer www.iafscertification.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiC View Post
      Here's the info Raul. E-mail Mendez and she will give you the info for the drug testing and such.
      http://www.ifbbcaribbean.com/
      emendez@inter.edu
      MR.PUERTO RICO 2008

§ Incluye: Juniors, Fisicultura Clásica, Seniors, y Masters
      § Juniors y Masters deben presentar prueba de su edad
      § Entrada:$20.00 ; niños gratis Inscripición:$20.00

Organiz a: FPFF
      Lugar: Centro de Convenciones de Guaya ma
      Info. (787) 994-9502
      Domingo, 14 de septiembre
      Pesaje: 10:00 am a 12:00pm
      Semifinal y final
      1:00pm
      Woahh man thank you sooo muchh!!! I am actually dieting out with dave's diet and this would inspire me to compete sooner or later thanks a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
        hell no dude.. no chain restaurants for me. straight local. Isabel's dad's best friend has his own place... good ol' fashioned puerto rican food. I had no idea there was to be a show in PR. We might have to think about making that one
        Don't want to burst your bobble dude but did you know that old timers coo with lard? that s how theal authentic puerto rican food is made. taste is undescribable but it is al;so a hart atack waiting to happen.

Comment

• oh yea i know that... that's why i do cardio big time sprinting up hills when i'm there lol
          BioLayne LLC
          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
            oh yea i know that... that's why i do cardio big time sprinting up hills when i'm there lol

Bro if you ever get down to San Juan area or something let me know , would be a pleasure to meet ya and have a nice convo... hell i'll pay for the mofongo

Comment

• Originally posted by rauljimenez View Post
              Bro if you ever get down to San Juan area or something let me know , would be a pleasure to meet ya and have a nice convo... hell i'll pay for the mofongo
              well in that case.. it's a date! lol
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

• help layne

well i want to compete in natural bodybuilding and im 20 years old i weigh 178-180 i eat 7-8 times a day with a desired calorie intake of 5,000. im going to be cutting down tress for the summer since college is almost done this week and the stress of school will be gone.i and going to get cyto gainer only because it mixes easy since one of my meals during the day will be a shake. then im getting ultimate nutrition muscle juice 2544 cuz i herd its a good shake and im going to take that after workout with lowfat milk. also i wantto get optimums amino softgels. now heres the tricky part i wantto try kre alkalyn now i dont kno how i should take it beens i hear creatine is absorbs by the same receptors as aminos. let me kno if im good and also should i take a nitri oxide and if so let me kno what is a good cheap onee lol......i took nitix awhile back but i dunno about it let me kno and i train 6 days a week alsways squat deadlift and bench press no matter what lift pretty heavy just want some insight i kno this stuff is right cuz i read a lot i just want to make sure cuz im really serious about competing and the cyto gainer is gunna be like a meal replacement for me since it doesnt taste bad in water so i could drink it when im cutting down tress lol any questions pm me or leave a reply and ill commment back after my final today thanx i hope yall can understand let me kno how im doing if u can i been taken X-tend and i kno u big on that so i was wondering if u had maybe similar products or any of preference thanx layne if u dont understand sumtin just ask and ill reply after my final

mooch

Comment

• Originally posted by mooch2031 View Post
                  well i want to compete in natural bodybuilding and im 20 years old i weigh 178-180 i eat 7-8 times a day with a desired calorie intake of 5,000. im going to be cutting down tress for the summer since college is almost done this week and the stress of school will be gone.i and going to get cyto gainer only because it mixes easy since one of my meals during the day will be a shake. then im getting ultimate nutrition muscle juice 2544 cuz i herd its a good shake and im going to take that after workout with lowfat milk. also i wantto get optimums amino softgels. now heres the tricky part i wantto try kre alkalyn now i dont kno how i should take it beens i hear creatine is absorbs by the same receptors as aminos. let me kno if im good and also should i take a nitri oxide and if so let me kno what is a good cheap onee lol......i took nitix awhile back but i dunno about it let me kno and i train 6 days a week alsways squat deadlift and bench press no matter what lift pretty heavy just want some insight i kno this stuff is right cuz i read a lot i just want to make sure cuz im really serious about competing and the cyto gainer is gunna be like a meal replacement for me since it doesnt taste bad in water so i could drink it when im cutting down tress lol any questions pm me or leave a reply and ill commment back after my final today thanx i hope yall can understand let me kno how im doing if u can i been taken X-tend and i kno u big on that so i was wondering if u had maybe similar products or any of preference thanx layne if u dont understand sumtin just ask and ill reply after my final

mooch
                  Mooch? Is this a joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by naturalmuscle12 View Post
                    Mooch? Is this a joke?
                    why would it be a joke i dont understand did i say something wrong

Comment

mooch
                      you have been reading straight up bad information. creatine does not compete with aminos for absorption, it has it's own transporter. kre-alkalyn is no better than regular creatine. It's pure marketing nonsense
                      BioLayne LLC
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

• i just really want to make sure about taking in the bcaa's and aminos i kno how to eat and train

Comment

• ok thanx so my regualar monohydrate is good enough

Comment

• i know i might have sounded stupied jus in a rush and i finally got my diet down and training i just wanted to make sure that the amino and ccreatine intake was ok i mean i only take 5 grams of creatine because i thats good enough and i do not want to over do it but i do apologize for sounding dumb and the other post was not towards layne but the other guy and i apologize to im to also for w/e

Comment

ok thanx so my regualar monohydrate is good enough
                              yup, good to go
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• Layne, besides NoBull podcast (which I have listened to ALOT) do you have other radio interviews I could download from iTunes? thanks so much.
                                Delphene Balan~ 2007 Muscle Beach Overall FBB

Comment

Working...
                                X