Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by irishmuscle View Post
    Thanks a lot Layne, I appreciate the help man. I saw that sample diet you had on bb.com and it said i believe your last meal you would take 3 fish oil caps. Are there any other vitamins or minerals you find to be essential to a bodybuilder? If so, when do you take them and what do you suggest for serving. Thanks again bro, you're a huge help.
    actually most bodybuilders get plenty of vitamins/minerals in the foods they eat; if you take a multi you are more than covered
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabri View Post
      Hey Layne, you are doing a great work here and I wish you a lot of successes...
      what do you think about circuit training? They have or have had some place in your workouts during the year?
      only time i use circuit training is if i'm on vacation & pressed for time or during the days before a show.
      BioLayne LLC
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KVLMUVyB20

i tried to post it in the thread but couldn't figure the damned thing out

figured you guys would like this
        BioLayne LLC
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

• Thank you Layne!

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
            Thnaks bro that was a good read and really helpful.
            www.gasparinutrition.com
            www.gaspariforum.com

Comment

• Awsome video Layne. Gotta love that musac (killswitch?)

Comment

• great video nice and deeeeep
                www.gasparinutrition.com
                www.gaspariforum.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.genetics View Post
                  Awsome video Layne. Gotta love that musac (killswitch?)
                  Shadows Fall
                  BioLayne LLC
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

• Ha! Figured it out!

BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• I give you my best compliments, real passion of training hard, deep and "always growing" knowledge.....you are a good example!
                      Best wishes for your future Layne

Comment

• Originally posted by Maestro View Post
                        haha love ur videos layne, awesome to see a natty doin that shit. It is almost as if everyone i know gets sick of doing things natural and begins putting everything they can get their hands on into their body. A guy like you gives me great encouragement.

This post sums up my thoughts on what you're doing in BB.

Comment

• thanks guys I appreciate those kind comments. Just because I'm not with the big boys doesn't mean I can't train like it, AVBG; that quote by dexter... did you hear him say that at an expo or something? lol
                          BioLayne LLC
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

thanks guys I appreciate those kind comments. Just because I'm not with the big boys doesn't mean I can't train like it, AVBG; that quote by dexter... did you hear him say that at an expo or something? lol

Yeah, a kid was nervously trying to get a pic of Dex and his camera was playing up and Dex (in precontest mode) let it rip.. I actually asked him about it when he came back to Australia recently.. I will post up the conversation when I get around to transcribing it (I did interviews on dictaphone).

Comment

Just because I'm not with the big boys doesn't mean I can't train like it
                              mate I think more of them should take a leaf from your book and get in there with some intensity!
                              www.physique-essentials.com

Comment

• Layne - How do you put the videos directly into the thread like that??

Comment

Working...
                                X