Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johngorman View Post
    layne, when will your video series be updated? the last one on dave goodin was great!
    don't know. i don't control that. right now the series is suspended indefinitely if you guys want it back you need to let the powers that be at bodybuilding.com know
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• Why would they do that? That was the best thing bb.com had going for them!
      NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Originally posted by crou View Post
        Why would they do that? That was the best thing bb.com had going for them!
        agreed.. that was the only reason i would go to that website!

Comment

• Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
          agreed.. that was the only reason i would go to that website!
          X2....

I've actually sent them a freaking email.......

except for a handfull, BB dot com is turning into a bunch of posers, LOL

Comment

• Hey Layne, What is your off season diet consist of? Do you have a certain calorie range or Protien/carb/fat ratio?

Comment

• Originally posted by fitiron View Post
              X2....

I've actually sent them a freaking email.......

except for a handfull, BB dot com is turning into a bunch of posers, LOL
              i am sending them an email right now also. it is the only reason i go there except to order a few things supplement wise. layne's video series are great! i esp. liked the one that was 3 parts of Tommy Jeffers prep and winning his pro card. any nattie who competes who hasnt seen that is missing out!
              TEAM GORMAN

Comment

• whats up layne , hope you enjoyed your honeymoon and best of luck with your new wife.

had 2 quick questions,

How many days a week do you think cardio should be performed in the offseason?

I know you have a TON of knowledge regrading amino acids and proteins , what do you feel is the optimal intake of protein for a bodybulder per pound when trying to gain mass and when dieting?

Comment

• Originally posted by fast-twitch View Post
                  whats up layne , hope you enjoyed your honeymoon and best of luck with your new wife.

had 2 quick questions,

I know you have a TON of knowledge regrading amino acids and proteins , what do you feel is the optimal intake of protein for a bodybulder per pound when trying to gain mass and when dieting?
                  Without looking at his FAQ and just going off of memory, I believe he does two days per week of HIIT cardio at 20-30 minutes per session.

Regarding the optimal protein intake, he doesn't advocate as high a protein intake as many others, and recommends approximately 1 to 1.5 grams per pound.

Obviously, it's individual-specific and the caloric and macro-nutrient recommendations for you would differ from someone else.

Comment

whats up layne , hope you enjoyed your honeymoon and best of luck with your new wife.

had 2 quick questions,

give me a few days and I'll post up my presentation I just gave at the international society of sports nutrition on the topic.
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                      give me a few days and I'll post up my presentation I just gave at the international society of sports nutrition on the topic.
                      awsome , that should be an awsome read , also thanks you thagman

Comment

awsome , that should be an awsome read , also thanks you thagman
                        No problem. I didn't want to speak for Layne, but I know he is limited as to how much time he has to respond to questions here.

Comment

• hey layne,

most people say to avoid fats around a workout(pre-workout) , y is that? , does it have to do with stomach discomfort? hormone levels or gh output? never found a soild answer concerining this , any thoughts?

Comment

• hey layne i am new here can you tell me about your training the one with the two heavy days and then normal workouts later. thanks
                            get better soon

Comment

• here is the presentation guys

http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/o...d-muscle-mass/

download it here: http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/o...-mass/download
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• Layne good work my man

I look forward to your future research on the subject

did you happen to meet Dr. Lonnie Lowery there by chance? He's my graduate advisor and when I mentioned your research to him he said he looked forward to hearing it
                                MorphogenNutrition.com
                                Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

Working...
                                X