Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
    just a brief on my injury. I've been in physical therapy for 2 weeks now. When we started it was just light stretching and no weights. I moved from 5 lb dumbbells for presses, to 10 lbs, and today I did 20 push ups from my knees with no pain. I know that sounds like nothing but it was huge for me. The physical therapist said "you are healing way faster than you should be... it's crazy" so that made me feel good. She said she thinks i'll be able to do a regular push up in a few weeks!

-Layne

wow congrats layne..you will be pushing heavy weight in no time buddy.. keep us updated

Comment

• Really good news about the recovery Layne! Never a doubt.
      Assistant to the regional manager.
      Iron8 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by gainmusclefast View Post
        when wil the dvd be out!
        it is being printed as we speak... i expect to start taking pre-orders in the next week or 2
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

it is being printed as we speak... i expect to start taking pre-orders in the next week or 2

btw its awesome you can do pushups and im glad you are recovering quicker then normal people!
          "Leg Day Is Business"
          Layne Norton

Comment

Great. I'll definately be picking up a copy. Also, glad to hear that the recovery is going well.

Comment

because i like the harsh reality. too many guys think they are IFBB pro level because they get themselves in perfect lighting and take pictures so they look like 6% when they are really 14%. I want to see the harsh truth. When I look good in these pictures, then I KNOW I'm doing well... i don't have to think about it.
              now i dont care about my lighting when i send you my pics lol thanks

Comment

• Layne I heard that clients get a free copy... any truth to this rumor?
                NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Originally posted by crou View Post
                  Layne I heard that clients get a free copy... any truth to this rumor?
                  X2 lol

Comment

• ha! you guys are trying to bankrupt me. I already dropped several thou on this thing and clients are probably the only ones who will buy it LOL
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• do we get a discount if we ate more Mongolian BBQ than you did?
                      MorphogenNutrition.com
                      Facebook.com/MorphogenNutrition

Comment

• im not a client YET but i will get me a copy!
                        "Leg Day Is Business"
                        Layne Norton

Comment

• Layne, I wouldn't worry about it.
                          That things gonna sell like crazy.

Comment

• Splits!

Layne,

I am 45. I've read that many BB'ers over the over of 35-40+ will often work each muscle group once a week for issues of recovery.

I feel really good when I work them twice a week. One time heavy, and the other medium output so to speak.

Do you see anything wrong with that?

Thx as always...

Comment

• Originally posted by fitiron View Post
                              Layne,

I am 45. I've read that many BB'ers over the over of 35-40+ will often work each muscle group once a week for issues of recovery.

I feel really good when I work them twice a week. One time heavy, and the other medium output so to speak.

Do you see anything wrong with that?

Thx as always...
                              not at all... most people don't give 2x/week long enough to adapt to it. It takes around 3-6 weeks to adapt to a new training program so you aren't sore all the time. And so since they are very sore in the first few weeks they assume they aren't recovering (which is a mistake to associate soreness with 'recovery' in the first place) and they ditch it screaming "OMG BRO I WAS OVERTRAINING!" When the reality is if they'd allowed the adaptation to take place they would have been fine.
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
                                do we get a discount if we ate more Mongolian BBQ than you did?
                                hey! I was injured that night! I want a re-match!
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X