Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a new interview with me out online now

http://xarian.wordpress.com/2008/07/...-layne-norton/

also... the DVDs are DONE! I pick them up on thursday and as soon as they are in hand I will give you all the info for making pre-orders. Thank you for your patience
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• sign me up for dvd!
      "Leg Day Is Business"
      Layne Norton

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
        correct, i'd have a decently high carb meal the night before though

Great thanks!...

Should I spread the balance left through the next day, or just have the extra 100g I was going to add anyway?

Comment

• spread the balance out
          BioLayne LLC
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

spread the balance out
            thanks bro.....

i am in the off season now and it is time to get my grow on...

Comment

got a new interview with me out online now

http://xarian.wordpress.com/2008/07/...-layne-norton/

also... the DVDs are DONE! I pick them up on thursday and as soon as they are in hand I will give you all the info for making pre-orders. Thank you for your patience
              When is the gala event for the premiere? Make sure you save me a copy!
              NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• i ordered 1000 copies to start so I pray that I sell them all or I am going to be out quite a bit of money LOL
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• what does the DVD cover? any nutrition?

Comment

• it is about 45 minutes of feature length but there is literally hours of uncut footage as well as outtakes and even an episode from the webcast. There is nutritional information, training information, as well as supplement information.
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• Looking forward to the DVD!

Comment

meal frequency is entirely too high, other than that, I really don't know a whole lot about you or your body so i can't comment on the macro breakdown for your bodytype.

people think I have a certain type of diet i give to my clients... I don't. I have a 150 clients who are on 150 different diets. some may be very similar, but none are the exact same and quite often they are very different depending upon various factors. I think people choosing one type of diet and using it for every client is just disastrous.

how much do you charge for someone to make a custom diet and learn there body , ill take care of the training ect, i'm just really concentrating on learning my body's nutrition , trying to take it a step futher then i already am , you making a diet for 4 weeks then coming back and adjusting it ect , then another 4 weeks , adjust , so after awhile ill know how i react to certin diets.

Comment

• Another quick question for you, in your experience with precontest dieting, do you use creatine monohydrate up until the show day to help keep you full or does it cause too much bloating and water rentention? My guess is that creatine really wouldnt "bloat" you so speak if your bodyfat percentage is lower than 8%...... So my question is would monohydrate or any other forms of creatine be useful in maintaining mass/strength in a diet phase?

Comment

• also how much for the dvd and whens it coming out for sale

Comment

• Hey Layne i have a quick question im always reading about the benefits of
                              combining whey/casein for the anti-catabolic/anabolic effect, companies promoting time released protein blends and even heard the same by Dr. Dipasquale on the latest No Bull Radio, i was always under the impression (from a few ppl including bio-chemists etc) that once whey or another protein is mixed with casein it slows the entire release down due to the gel like substance that casein causes in the gut. And the only reason they are combined is to increase the total protein % and give a different mix of amino acids ... can you shed some light on the issue for me?
                              Am i way off on my information here?

Comment

• yes casein will slow down whey when mixed together.
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X