Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fast-twitch View Post
    also how much for the dvd and whens it coming out for sale
    patience. this will all be covered soon

most likely will be for sale by tommorow
    BioLayne LLC
    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
    Scivation Athlete
    MD Columnist
    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by G_K View Post
      Layne, this is a question regarding the recommendations for Pre & Intra workout BCAA/CHO ingestion as recommended in the Scivation e-book "Bulking for Ectomorphs".

Using the parameters suggested (for a 190 lb individual ecto/meso), I got these...

Pre-Workout- ~20g BCAA, ~50g CHO
      Intra-Workout- ~20g BCAA, ~50g CHO
      (I may add that I use Waxy Maize and bulk aminos)

This seems like a little overkill to me? 40g of BCAA already and we're not even talking post-workout yet!!

Is it overkill...or quite necessary in maximizing growth? This was written by Derek I believe, would you recommend something different and why?
      ^^^^Bump for some insight.

Comment

• i think 20g bcaa is overkill. I think 5-7g between meals and 10-15g post workout is fine
        BioLayne LLC
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
          i think 20g bcaa is overkill. I think 5-7g between meals and 10-15g post workout is fine
          Thanks very much Layne!

Comment

• Layne, a friend of mine was telling me about a fat loss product called Sesa-Thin soft gels. Then he mentioned that he had read an article that you had written about it. That got my attention since you know your stuff! I just started my contest diet and I was wondering if you think it would be a good supplement to add to my prep.

Comment

• yea i think sesamin is a really good supplement, for sure
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

• Looking forward to the DVD... Been a long time coming!

Comment

• don't i know it... it was a year ago that my video guys for the show first proposed the idea to do a dvd
                  BioLayne LLC
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

• Layne, you had an article sometime ago about "Does a calorie equal a calorie" or something close to that. Do you still have it, if so do you think its possible you can send it to me ( bigachx@aol.com ) I tried searching for it on Google but had no success. Thanks big guy!
                    BIG ACH - Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
                    WWW.BIGACH.COM

Comment

• hey layne,

why do some bodybuilders supplement with vinegar with most meals , do you follow this at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG ACH View Post
                        Layne, you had an article sometime ago about "Does a calorie equal a calorie" or something close to that. Do you still have it, if so do you think its possible you can send it to me ( bigachx@aol.com ) I tried searching for it on Google but had no success. Thanks big guy!

ditto, actually post it if you can............

thx!

Comment

• afraid i can't. actually trying to get that article modified and into another mag, but if i post it up on message boards they will not take it
                          BioLayne LLC
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                            afraid i can't. actually trying to get that article modified and into another mag, but if i post it up on message boards they will not take it
                            Oh ok, no worries Layne, Do your thing big man and get those mags publishing!!!!!
                            BIG ACH - Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
                            WWW.BIGACH.COM

Comment

• OK guys. Well I know many of you have been awaiting my DVD and I'm happy to report that it is finished and available for pre-order! If you pre-order your DVD not only will you not be charged for shipping if you live in the US (if you live outside the US there will be an additional $5 fee), you will also receive a significant discount off of the retail price and your DVD cover will come to you autographed.

To place a pre-order please send $30 ($35 US Dollars for orders outside of the US) to dvdunleashed@gmail.com through PayPal (www.paypal.com). In the comment section please provide your address and the name of the person that the DVD is for. The pre-order will last for a few weeks after which time this deal will no longer be available. If you have any questions please send them to dvdunleashed@gmail.com

Here is the trailer for the DVD:

The video quality is much better than what is shown here... it always comes out much worse on youtube after you upload it
                              -Layne
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• AWESOME TRAILER LAYNE!!! Gots to get me a copy before Aug. 2nd!

ORDER PLACED NOW!!!! SEND IT BRO!!!
                                Last edited by semper27; July 10, 2008, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X