Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looks like it's gonna be a great DVD. Can't wait to see the full-lengther!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

    Comment


    • layne congrats on the DVD. cant wait to see it!

      my question,
      do you still stand by most of the concepts in this article?
      http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne2.htm

      thanks

      Comment


      • Originally posted by laskerja View Post
        layne congrats on the DVD. cant wait to see it!

        my question,
        do you still stand by most of the concepts in this article?
        http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne2.htm

        thanks
        some, not all. but i still feel it's a decent article
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

        Comment


        • need to figure how to use paypal lol
          "Leg Day Is Business"
          Layne Norton

          Comment


          • all the instructions are on their site... it's actually really easy, if you have an email account and a checking account... you can do it!
            BioLayne LLC
            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

            Comment


            • def grabing my copy now ,

              quick question layne,

              why do some bodybuilders supplement with vinegar with most meals , do you follow this at all?

              Comment


              • also layne my pay pal account isn't working , i can't confrim my email its all messed up , is there another way to buy the dvd through a site , could i give you my card info ect and you charge me?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                  depends on what you mean by 'utilize'
                  for most people protein synthesis is going to get absolutely maxed by 50g protein
                  Hey Layne, can you clarify this statement for me? Are you saying that 50g of protein per meal is the ideal amount to maximize protein synthesis? That seems a bit excessive.

                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • according to my data, but it depends on the source of protein
                    BioLayne LLC
                    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by fast-twitch View Post
                      def grabing my copy now ,

                      quick question layne,

                      why do some bodybuilders supplement with vinegar with most meals , do you follow this at all?
                      because the acetate inhibits glycolysis, the idea being if you take it post workout and inhibit glucose oxidation you can replenish glycogen faster. The problem is acetate can be converted to acetyl-CoA, the substrate for fatty acid synthesis. I'm not really sold on it
                      BioLayne LLC
                      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fast-twitch View Post
                        also layne my pay pal account isn't working , i can't confrim my email its all messed up , is there another way to buy the dvd through a site , could i give you my card info ect and you charge me?
                        send an email to the email listed in the info and something will get worked out
                        BioLayne LLC
                        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

                        Comment


                        • Hey Layne thanks for the help with adding leucine to my eating regiment. I have added it to my post-workout stack but also take it three other times in between meals throughout the day.

                          Always looking for the next level. Thanks again dude.
                          "If you show up to Fight Club, you're gonna get your ass kicked."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                            send an email to the email listed in the info and something will get worked out
                            awsome thank you

                            Comment


                            • Layne,

                              In your bulking article you state that it is impossible to add muscle and lose fat simultaneously. This brought to mind the infamous Colorado Experiment, in which it is claimed that Casey Viator gained 63 pounds of muscle while losing 17 pounds of fat. So I guess I have a couple questions.

                              1. Do you believe those numbers?
                              2. What do you think of Arthur Jone's style of training?
                              3. Do you believe that Viator accomplished this naturally?

                              Thanks.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Suss1 View Post
                                Layne,

                                In your bulking article you state that it is impossible to add muscle and lose fat simultaneously. This brought to mind the infamous Colorado Experiment, in which it is claimed that Casey Viator gained 63 pounds of muscle while losing 17 pounds of fat. So I guess I have a couple questions.

                                1. Do you believe those numbers?
                                2. What do you think of Arthur Jone's style of training?
                                3. Do you believe that Viator accomplished this naturally?

                                Thanks.
                                Well, you have to remember, Casey was in a bad car accendient. So basicly it was muscle memmory, good diet and training and suppelments. Wasn't like he started at a solid weight and gained 63 pounds, he was in a car accendient I think, lost howevery many pounds.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X