Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
    yea, and my dad had rotator cuff/bicep/and hernia surgery, mom has a broken foot, and our dog Seffi has a partially torn ligament in her knee.

when it rains...
    My word! Pops went nuts. That's a laundry list right there.
    Hope everyone including pup has a speedy one.
    Isabel shouldn't be doing anything you couldn't when you had your surgery. Just FYI...I know Father Todd
    Assistant to the regional manager.
    Iron8 approved

Comment

• I read a post you wrote in 2007 regarding your thoughts on GDAs - specifically chromium and vanadyl with higher carb meals. Just wondering if you still feel the same. Are they worth a try? What about in combo with ALA? On a seperate note, your thoughts on yohimbine for fat loss?

Also, I am curious to know who are YOUR favorites nutritionists/authors/nutrition-related books etc?
      thanks...
      Last edited by ScorpioChiq; July 22, 2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/insidethelife19.htm
        "Leg Day Is Business"
        Layne Norton

Comment

• ABOUT DAMN TIME!!
          NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Jims physique looks incredible in this episode.

Comment

• layne gotta say the new dvd looks great, sorry bout the little spat earlier, how far have you gone in the Test/ pro hormone game in your lifetime? if you used any what worked best
              New-Man Nutrition
              Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

• no hard feelings, sorry if I got testy, been a rough week.

I have never done pro hormones, it just was one of those things that seemed like though even they were legal you would only use them for the same reason you would use steroids. I guess I'm weird but I feel that if you are going to use every grey area legal product to try to get a leg up on the competition... you might not be in violation of the rules technically, but I believe it's in violation of the spirit of the rules.

sorry for the long diatribe
                BioLayne LLC
                PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• always good to hear a man who believes in things still, shows that you have character, ive been going to a nutrishop lately to get my stuff and they really push using pro hormones... im 21 and still gaining size on just pre workout and post workout supps, know of any good nutrient partioners that give natties that EDGE?
                  New-Man Nutrition
                  Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

• Originally posted by bighit17wolves View Post
                    always good to hear a man who believes in things still, shows that you have character, ive been going to a nutrishop lately to get my stuff and they really push using pro hormones... im 21 and still gaining size on just pre workout and post workout supps, know of any good nutrient partioners that give natties that EDGE?
                    Called work ethic... you can't buy it though.
                    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Originally posted by crou View Post
                      Called work ethic... you can't buy it though.
                      Amen brother!!!
                      Damn man that just jacked me up! lol
                      Assistant to the regional manager.
                      Iron8 approved

Comment

• ya well we all know taking a substance no matter what it is isnt doing all the work for you but were not all jim cordovas over here...
                        New-Man Nutrition
                        Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                          yea, and my dad had rotator cuff/bicep/and hernia surgery, mom has a broken foot, and our dog Seffi has a partially torn ligament in her knee.

when it rains...
                          even the dog?!
                          no shit when it rains...damn.
                          Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                          http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

ya well we all know taking a substance no matter what it is isnt doing all the work for you but were not all jim cordovas over here...
                            champions are built not born...the only way you to know you won't be jim cordova is by putting in 15 years of your hardest work and seeing where you land...don't sell yourself short this early
                            Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                            http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• Personally, bighit17wolves, in the greater scheme of things and over a period of time, there's really no supplement that will materially cause one to have an edge over another (We're talking about natural bodybuilding).

It brings us back to the training+nutrition+rest aspect, wherein the results are dependent on work ethic/how badly you want it/your ability not to be outworked by anyone. Sometimes, we have to be patient and put things into perspective that natural bodybuilding is not: (a) simple and (b) fast.

It's a long-term thing and you always have to treat your meal, training, rest as if you're on prep mode (giving nothing but your 100%). Again, patience and just giving your all is the answer to building the best physiques we can build. Enjoy each step, and work hard. =)

Comment

ya well we all know taking a substance no matter what it is isnt doing all the work for you but were not all jim cordovas over here...
                                Patience and consistency are the keys to anyone's success. You've been doing this for a year (if I remember one of your posts correctly?), so just be patient and keep plugging away. Good things will come

Comment

Working...
                                X