Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know guys but man its soooo hard to stay nattie while others are making gains i make in a year 5lbs in a week or two on PH. ive changed and finally am KINDA filling out but on PH id fillout in a cycle or two? at 21 im thinking no way due to acne that i am predetermined to have but if that werent a result i could so deal with the cycles and PCT which is worth the gains. yes 1year but think about the changes i could have made in a year on PH versus the 5lbs i gained so far.....
    New-Man Nutrition
    Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

• if you are going to use prohormones because of what others are doing then I have concerns about what else you'd do because of others. If you want to do them that's your decision, but make it your decision, not because your jealous of 5 extra pounds on muscle on someone else, who will probably drop that 5 lbs of muscle when they get off cycle anyway
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• I would never accuse somone of being enhanced or natural, because typically I wouldn't care but I'm sorry that Jim guy cheated for a while at some point and time, there is just no way. Or at least I can't see it for that matter.

With 20 more lbs the guy could be a IFBB pro damn near or at the least do really well at the nationals or somethere there abouts.

If he is really natty, more power to him but I'm positive he wasn't a natty his whole life. What's the rule 5 years?

Comment

• i emailed jim and he told me he never used PHo or any test boosters at all, and layne i prolly never will use them but just that the companies that make supps for natties are so hard to trust, i even heard that optimum nutrition protein wasnt up to the snuff on the label. i mean comeon who can you trust with supplements?
          New-Man Nutrition
          Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

• Just a few words. First, I don't believe anyone under 23 needs PH or real steroids. You should have enough natural hormones (GH and test) to make great gains if you train and eat right. PH will give some short gains but those 5lbs are usually not long term and alot of them just create water weight which you lose after the cycle. You also have to go on a PCT because they can mess with your natural levels. At 21 you don't need to take that risk. From personal experiance I will tell you that lack of info from these supps can cause some bad sides. With all respect, pay your dues in the gym for 3 years and stay consistant then make a decision.
            http://www.facebook.com/PastorPump , IAFS Master Trainer www.iafscertification.com

Comment

• Agreed now lets drop this from Layne's thread. If bighitwolves or someone else wants to start a thread on the topic then do so.
              NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman69 View Post
                I would never accuse somone of being enhanced or natural
                you just did

and jim is 5'8 and weighs 170 at contest. pretty sure most ifbb pros are about 50-60 lbs heavier than that
                BioLayne LLC
                Scivation Athlete
                MD Columnist
                Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman69 View Post
                  I would never accuse somone of being enhanced or natural, because typically I wouldn't care but I'm sorry that Jim guy cheated for a while at some point and time, there is just no way. Or at least I can't see it for that matter.

With 20 more lbs the guy could be a IFBB pro damn near or at the least do really well at the nationals or somethere there abouts.

If he is really natty, more power to him but I'm positive he wasn't a natty his whole life. What's the rule 5 years?
                  Wrong hobby with that kind of out look bro! Give me two good years were I actually watch my off season intake, and heal up from a couple injuries, and I will show just how much is possible without ph's or anything else for that matter.

Just really ticks me off to hear people knock other's hard work like that. I almost guarantee you top guys like Jim, Rob, and Dave make most other bodybuilders look like they are sleeping in the gym. Bleh....I am done with this, and anyone who knows me, knows that I am very mild mannered.

Maybe its the lack of food! Layne bump it up another 10 grams.

Comment

• Just kidding don't....I don't want to get all fat.

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
                      Wrong hobby with that kind of out look bro! Give me two good years were I actually watch my off season intake, and heal up from a couple injuries, and I will show just how much is possible without ph's or anything else for that matter.

Just really ticks me off to hear people knock other's hard work like that. I almost guarantee you top guys like Jim, Rob, and Dave make most other bodybuilders look like they are sleeping in the gym. Bleh....I am done with this, and anyone who knows me, knows that I am very mild mannered.

shit flex, i've seen your logs on BB. I'd say your doing a pretty damn good job of showing whats possible as a natty right now.

Comment

I agree with you hermano! Just cuz someone has solid muscle and is off the charts ripped doesnt mean they are or use to be enhanced.
                        LIke you stated with solid off season nutrition and a brutal work ethic anything is possible.

Originally posted by Fresh8686 View Post
                        shit flex, i've seen your logs on BB. I'd say your doing a pretty damn good job of showing whats possible as a natty right now.
                        dude, flex is an animal.....

Comment

• lol i know right, i cant read his logs before i workout. That shit'll hype me up to much and make me hurt myself, its the same thing with layne's vids.

Comment

• No lies! I once pulled a butt muscle after watching one of Layne's videos.

Comment

No lies! I once pulled a butt muscle after watching one of Layne's videos.

tried to imitate my powerwalk huh?
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• hi layne, i took a look at your FAQ word.docx, i couldnt find your opinion on the anabolic diet, do you think it would work well for the nattie? could you give us your opinion if you have one please? or direct me to a topic / page that you have already discussed this if you are tired of repeating yourself ;p.
                                thanks for any info given.

Comment

Working...
                                X