Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, speaking of video's, its really great to see your webcast back on BB. Jim's physique is crazy, but what really impressed me was the grace and poise of Jon's posing, his movements flowed like water. You can tell by his demeanor he's a real calm and centered go with the flow kind of guy and it translates into his posing.

Comment

• Not to impose...but what the heck is Nattie?

Comment

• its a beer that also comes in a light flavor, short for natural ice... oh but for bodybuilders nattie is short for natural. Someone who doesnt use exogeneous hormones in the pursuit of muscular gain.

Comment

• loved the latest cordova v harris episode... cordova cant be beaten comparing the arms alone harris looks like a child in comparison... what weights do those guys compete at anyone???

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
            you just did

and jim is 5'8 and weighs 170 at contest. pretty sure most ifbb pros are about 50-60 lbs heavier than that

OH I didn't know he was a shorty, my bad. BUt look how everyone got in a tussle when I said this rofl.

He really looks like 250 to me in the fricking video. 170 Contest..wow

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
              No lies! I once pulled a butt muscle after watching one of Layne's videos.

Haha - did something similar the first time trying GHRs . Btw, don't quote me, but I thought that I read that Ron was skipping this year's Worlds because he and the misses had a new addition to the family. I am I wrong or did he change his mind?

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
                No lies! I once pulled a butt muscle after watching one of Layne's videos.

I bet you pulled another muscle too after watching layne's vid...probably with that same damn sock
                Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• YOUR DVD STATUS

hey layne , was just wondering when you are sending out the next batch of your dvd. Paid with pay pal on july 14th not sure how much longer i gotta wait, i know your busy with everything with your wife, parents, dog ,was just curious? hope all is well

Comment

• if you paid on the 14th i sent it out last wednesday unless you paid by echeck in which case we had to wait for it to clear and yours would have been shipped out today
                    BioLayne LLC
                    PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
                      if you paid on the 14th i sent it out last wednesday unless you paid by echeck in which case we had to wait for it to clear and yours would have been shipped out today
                      awsome then im sure it will come in next week, really looking foward to it

Comment

• i hope you enjoy it!
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• Hey Layne,

How is the pec doing? Have you been cleared to do any more exercises since your last update?

Comment

• Awesome episode Layne! Both those guys have out-of-this world condition!!! I'd love to see either of them do the Team U. b/c they would make a great edition to the lineup.... Layne how much is your DVD? I'm trying to decide which one to buy now and which one to ask for for Xmas??? It's between yours Chris Faildo's, haha, one of life's tough decisions!
                            http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...n?goto=newpost

Comment

• my DVD is $30, check my site for pre-order info. If you buy it while the pre-order is going on it comes autographed
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• Layne's DVD, unlike other 'bodybuilding' DVDs, offers the following:
                                (1) Clear description of how he does his training. A lot of questions have been asked about how Layne sets up with split, what are the sets/rep ranges, frequency of training, etc. --> These items are answered, and the information is more than enough for one to set up his split

(2) Nutrition - This is the differentiating factor. Most bodybuilders have no clue about where to go in terms of dieting/macro intake/bulk-cut cycles. This is covered. The concept of bulk/cut shouldn't be underestimated and should be considered by anyone who's looking to maximize his gains during the offseason.

(3) Supplementation - No nonsense bullshit on what works and what doesn't. You'll see that Layne doesn't hype any of the fancy crap in the market. Just the basics + explanations why they work.

The training scenes (upper body, lower body, HIIT) are very intense. The shots are taken from various angles. The front squats and the flat dumbbell presses were damn heavy.

Finally, the bonus material is very informative as well. You'll see random and useful tips along the way. You'll listen to Layne's thoughts and feelings on how bodybuilding should be approached, how you should be adaptive to changes (in short, no need to be a one-dimensional hermit who freaks out if he misses his planned macros by 0.0001 percent LOL), how you should act/be if you really want to be the best you can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X