Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by super_stevecc View Post
    Layne's DVD, unlike other 'bodybuilding' DVDs, offers the following:
    (1) Clear description of how he does his training. A lot of questions have been asked about how Layne sets up with split, what are the sets/rep ranges, frequency of training, etc. --> These items are answered, and the information is more than enough for one to set up his split

(2) Nutrition - This is the differentiating factor. Most bodybuilders have no clue about where to go in terms of dieting/macro intake/bulk-cut cycles. This is covered. The concept of bulk/cut shouldn't be underestimated and should be considered by anyone who's looking to maximize his gains during the offseason.

(3) Supplementation - No nonsense bullshit on what works and what doesn't. You'll see that Layne doesn't hype any of the fancy crap in the market. Just the basics + explanations why they work.

The training scenes (upper body, lower body, HIIT) are very intense. The shots are taken from various angles. The front squats and the flat dumbbell presses were damn heavy.

Finally, the bonus material is very informative as well. You'll see random and useful tips along the way. You'll listen to Layne's thoughts and feelings on how bodybuilding should be approached, how you should be adaptive to changes (in short, no need to be a one-dimensional hermit who freaks out if he misses his planned macros by 0.0001 percent LOL), how you should act/be if you really want to be the best you can be.
    i really hope it comes tomorrow lol

Comment

• Originally posted by fast-twitch View Post
      i really hope it comes tomorrow lol
      if it doesn't come by wednesday please email dvdunleashed@gmail.com and we'll get it figured out
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• Layne - can't wait to pre-order your DVD when I get back from vacation on Sunday. I hope it is still going on by the time I get back..

two questions - first, as a natural, what do you do to maximize your testosterone and growth - there are billions of products out there, what's shit what's proven?

second, could you PM your rates for off-season diet plan and consultation? I'd like to get you in my corner for the next few years while I grow and improve my weaknesses

thanks layne, have a good monday...!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PhillyXJ View Post
          Layne - can't wait to pre-order your DVD when I get back from vacation on Sunday. I hope it is still going on by the time I get back..

two questions - first, as a natural, what do you do to maximize your testosterone and growth - there are billions of products out there, what's shit what's proven?

second, could you PM your rates for off-season diet plan and consultation? I'd like to get you in my corner for the next few years while I grow and improve my weaknesses

DOOOOOOOOO IT!
          NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

• Originally posted by PhillyXJ View Post
            Layne - can't wait to pre-order your DVD when I get back from vacation on Sunday. I hope it is still going on by the time I get back..

why don't you send me an email so i can attach my rates as a word doc for you

layne@biolayne.com

thanks!
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• I know a lot of people haven't ordered the DVD yet because they didn't want to use paypal... now you can still take advantage of the pre-order without using paypal. Please send check or money order to

BioLayne LLC
              PO Box 1622
              Champaign, IL 61824

Make all checks payable to BioLayne LLC

Please include a note with the address to ship the DVD to, and who the DVD is for

The pre-sale will be ending August 9th. That is when the last shipment will be sent out.

-Layne
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

• You made any shipments to the UK yet? Made my order through paypal on the 18th of July. Probably under the e-mail huggles_@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

• yours was sent out friday
                  BioLayne LLC
                  Scivation Athlete
                  MD Columnist
                  Website

Comment

• Nice one Really looking forward to it

Comment

• Layne I read an article you wrote way back and it said you recommend consuming the bulk of your carbs at breakfast and post workout, no fats pre-post workout, and spread the rest throughout the day. Do you still follow this off season protocol?

Comment

• no. I definitely recommend spreading them out more
                        BioLayne LLC
                        Scivation Athlete
                        MD Columnist
                        Website

Comment

• OK. Cool. Until September when I can afford to work with you I will be trying this... The carbs will be mostly complex until pre and post where I'll have about 30 grams pre of a fast carb and 35-40 post of WMS.

I took my LBM of 169 x 15 for base calories, 1.5g P x lbm, then 20% fats, rest in carbs.

Meal 1 C-45 P-42 F-10 Meal 2 C-35 P-42 F-10 Meal 3 C-35 P-42 F-10 Meal 4 C-70 P-42 F-0 PWO C-80 P-42 F-0 Meal 6 C-0 P-42 F-20

Comment

• HELP

so here is an idea of a pre post stack i was going to swithch too... please comment and make suggestions

PRE
                            50g protein
                            50g oats
                            5g creapure creatine
                            1 cap R-ALA 150mg

50g waxy maize
                            5g creapure
                            1 cap R-ALA
                            New-Man Nutrition
                            Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

• Layne (or someone who might know)...

I think I might have seen the answer somewhere prior in this thread, but I was wondering if you count your BCAA/Glutamine towards your total daily protein intake? I was drinking BCAA's during my workout for some years now before Xtend came out...and have since switched to Xtend due to the awesome flavors. I usually do 5 - 8 scoops with my training (depending on bodypart) and 2 scoops prior to cardio.

Right now I am 6 - 7 weeks out from the Mr. International in September. Pushing for Whitacre conditioning (ha ha....yeah right) but want to make sure I have everything accounted for.
                              Shelby 01/2000 - 4/18/10. Rest in peace baby, there's no more suffering.

Comment

• Originally posted by AzDrugFree View Post
                                Layne (or someone who might know)...

I think I might have seen the answer somewhere prior in this thread, but I was wondering if you count your BCAA/Glutamine towards your total daily protein intake? I was drinking BCAA's during my workout for some years now before Xtend came out...and have since switched to Xtend due to the awesome flavors. I usually do 5 - 8 scoops with my training (depending on bodypart) and 2 scoops prior to cardio.

Right now I am 6 - 7 weeks out from the Mr. International in September. Pushing for Whitacre conditioning (ha ha....yeah right) but want to make sure I have everything accounted for.
                                Is 5-8 scoops not overkill because each scoop is like 5g BCAA meaning you're taking in 25g-40g BCAA at once? Layne recommends 10-15g max at once?

Comment

Working...
                                X