Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey layne, just wanted to say the dvd is awesome, and you look BIG in the dvd, especially in the gym with a pump, makes me realize how much bigger I can get its inspiring, great info, and the occlusion training info is really interesting, I think I might incorporate it like you do. Thanks for signing it!
    Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• yea you're welcome eric, i'm glad you liked it. tell everyone else to buy it lol!
      BioLayne LLC
      PhD, Nutritional Sciences
      Scivation Athlete
      MD Columnist
      Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
        yea you're welcome eric, i'm glad you liked it. tell everyone else to buy it lol!
        Ha! We were waiting to see if the lost one is ever gonna show up and I'll give send you $ for that one...but some mail guy is probably getting his pump on to it as we type
        Assistant to the regional manager.
        Iron8 approved

Comment

• Layne,

Do you think that beta alanine needs to be taken on off days as well? Or would 5 grams, 5 days per week be enough?

Comment

• probably not, probably can just take it on workoutdays
            BioLayne LLC
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by str8flexed View Post
              I'm afraid Antonio didn't make it. don't really know what else to say
              A little 'PIP' for the guy
              Shelby 01/2000 - 4/18/10. Rest in peace baby, there's no more suffering.

Comment

• Pip?

Comment

• Wheat Protein

hey layne , whats your thoughts of wheat protein as compared to whey protein?

Comment

• Hey Layne,
                    I was reading that the bioavailability of egg beaters is only something like 50% of that of having real eggs. I tend to down the containers on the go in the morning when I'm in a rush for school, so I just wanted to know if egg beaters are comparable to that of real eggs in regards to nutrition and bioavailibility. Thanks for your time.

Comment

• Layne do you feel you can comeback and be competitive again as a pro?

Comment

• Crou

Layne,
                        I had the pleasure of meeting Jim this past weekend. Nice kid! He was definitely shredded. I didn't see anyone with shredded glutes and hams like his. From the front, his stomach was distended....not to be harsh. Just pointing out what seperated him from #1 and #2. Maybe it was gas, maybe water, but his stomach was not distended like that in the pics two weeks ago. If his stomach had been in check, Jim probably wals away #1. The #1 guy was definitely put together. I love what the two of you have done with posting your dieting and training for this show online. It has been interesting to follow and I enjoy your thread.

Comment

• Nice interview on the PNS this past week Layne. Good info you presented along side the big Doctor K as well! Always nice to here the bridge of lab science and gym application become more travled by both domains.

I think I might have to look at this DVD of yours as well with all this talk buzzing around!

PS.....Would there be any chance in hell we could discuss you coming up to La Crosse WI to be a guest speaker at our UW collegiate bodybuilding and figure contest in May 2009? We threw out some names at our club sports council meeting and no one objected to you coming on over. We can discuss compensation parameters of course.
                          MS - Human Sport Performance
                          NSCA - CPT, CSCS

Comment

• Originally posted by oregonpanthers View Post
                            Nice interview on the PNS this past week Layne. Good info you presented along side the big Doctor K as well! Always nice to here the bridge of lab science and gym application become more travled by both domains.

I think I might have to look at this DVD of yours as well with all this talk buzzing around!

PS.....Would there be any chance in hell we could discuss you coming up to La Crosse WI to be a guest speaker at our UW collegiate bodybuilding and figure contest in May 2009? We threw out some names at our club sports council meeting and no one objected to you coming on over. We can discuss compensation parameters of course.
                            What is the PNS? Is there a link or is that TV or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by fast-twitch View Post
                              hey layne , whats your thoughts of wheat protein as compared to whey protein?
                              ha, this was actually the basis of my last study which the paper is being reviewed right now.

there is no comparison. whey is far far better
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman69 View Post
                                Layne do you feel you can comeback and be competitive again as a pro?
                                Yes.
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X