Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Layne, looking amazing. I can't believe you kept all that size in this time. KUDOS.

    Good luck coming through the next few months as well.
    TEAM P/RR/S ELITE
    www.fitcorps.net

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Fitzchivalry View Post
      Layne (wrote this on the other thread in the No Bull section, but decided to post it in here), when you eat your 4 times a day meals where does your pre-mid-post shake go into that (if you still do that)? Would you count it as part of meal #2 if you workout after breakfast? For example, eat breakfast, wait about 2 hours, workout while drinking, etc. than 30-45 minutes after have your second meal? That just seems kind of odd because your waiting less than the 4-5 hours before starting to consume the shake, etc. Probably overanalyzing.
      Also, I take it you don't believe that there is a certain amount of carbs that you can take in per sitting (bodytypes withstanding), than? Just meet the caloric goal for the day. Hopefully I didn't miss this in here someplace.
      Just a bump for when you have the time.

      Looking good in the pics.

      Comment


      • Congrats on the "Glutamine of the Year" award Layne. I know you worked hard for it

        Comment


        • Originally posted by aborum89 View Post
          Congrats on the "Glutamine of the Year" award Layne. I know you worked hard for it
          Oh yea, Layne loves his glutamine
          "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

          Comment


          • LOOIN GREAT BOSS!

            Comment


            • hey layne how does this work i got it from bodybuilding .com do i go by lbm or total weight to get my macros

              http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm

              Comment


              • Originally posted by platinum18 View Post
                hey layne how does this work i got it from bodybuilding .com do i go by lbm or total weight to get my macros

                http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm
                Total bodyweight

                Comment


                • Im going on holiday in just under 5 weeks and im not sure what to do.


                  My new training split is going to be a power/hyertrophy split like layne nortons


                  monday - upper body power day
                  tuesday - lower body power day
                  wednesday - HIIT Cardio or rest
                  thursday - chest and arms hypertrophy
                  friday - legs hypertrophy
                  saturday - shoulders,back,trap hypertrophy
                  sunday - HIIT Cardio or rest

                  Im also going to be bulking for 4-6 weeks then cut for 2-3 weeks then back onto bulk etc


                  Now should i bulk 4.5 weeks till my holiday then finish off when i get back so bulked for 5 then cut for 2-3 when i come back or bulk for 4 start cut for 3 days then finish the cut when i come back.

                  Things to note: i will be following a strict diet and PROPER intesnse training
                  : I have a leaving due and a " family " night round so may be some drink or too much for two nights only throughout the 5 weeks both in the same week though
                  :i will not be training or proper diet when on holiday?


                  Should i go for one of the options above or just wait til i get back and maintain the muscle i have or just start now? after all i dont go for another 4.5 weeks?

                  Comment


                  • It was good to see you and Isabel again.
                    VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                    instagram @naturalguy2.0

                    Comment


                    • Hey Layne thanks for the photo.

                      I actually saw you training at Gold's later that day. Didn't want to disturb you though.

                      Love your work.

                      Leigh
                      Attached Files
                      www.leighcarmichael.com

                      Comment


                      • Congrats on your positive comeback Layne!! I wanna do some tough natural shows next year, do you have any suggestions? Thanks

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by leigh View Post
                          Hey Layne thanks for the photo.

                          I actually saw you training at Gold's later that day. Didn't want to disturb you though.

                          Love your work.

                          Leigh
                          you are welcome man, thank you! I'm sorry we didn't get longer to talk. I wish I would have seen you at the golds I would have made more time to talk after my workout but sometimes I get tunnel vision when I'm training. How was your trip?
                          BioLayne LLC
                          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by manalive30 View Post
                            Congrats on your positive comeback Layne!! I wanna do some tough natural shows next year, do you have any suggestions? Thanks
                            where are you located?
                            BioLayne LLC
                            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
                            Scivation Athlete
                            MD Columnist
                            Website

                            Comment


                            • hey layne... i know ur a fan of using xtend... how many times of day do you use it and how much to you take (follow the recommened doses or use more/less) sorry if you've already mentioned it... no luck finding it. anyways good luck on your comeback... lookin big in your recent pics!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mesch1bt View Post
                                hey layne... i know ur a fan of using xtend... how many times of day do you use it and how much to you take (follow the recommened doses or use more/less) sorry if you've already mentioned it... no luck finding it. anyways good luck on your comeback... lookin big in your recent pics!
                                I think he said 10g
                                "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X