Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks! Yea they just replied and said I was fine. Are you taking on new clients next year? If so should I just email you information.

Comment

• Wats up Layne. Got your DVD and I really learned some things to help me out. You have really made me realize that bodybuilding can be done naturally. In the video you talk about bulking and dieting in the off-season, I believe you said 5 weeks bulk 2 weeks cut. Do you follow this consistently or do you do it when you look like you put on bad weight?

Also, What is your carb intake usually like when you bulk and when you cut?

Comment

• Notice how MD's latest articles basically re-iterate what Layne has been trying to say for years? When are they going to pull their fingers out of their asses and give him a column?!
        It's eat time!

Comment

• Originally posted by stackhat View Post
          Notice how MD's latest articles basically re-iterate what Layne has been trying to say for years? When are they going to pull their fingers out of their asses and give him a column?!

what was it about
          http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ygbodybuilder10/

Comment

• Originally posted by stackhat View Post
            Notice how MD's latest articles basically re-iterate what Layne has been trying to say for years? When are they going to pull their fingers out of their asses and give him a column?!
            I don't know if that will ever happen to be quite honest.

They have been talking about it for a long time, but to be frank, I stopped holding my breathe on it. It's something I'd love to do, but i'm not going to stress about it anymore.

I'm not a big self promotor in that regard either and I don't tell people to email MD and tell me to put me in there. I could probably do that and get about a thousand people to email them and be aggressive with it, but I'm not like that. IF I get a column I want it to be because I earned it... not because I had to beg to get in the magazine.
            BioLayne LLC
            PhD, Nutritional Sciences
            Scivation Athlete
            MD Columnist
            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyb View Post
              thanks! Yea they just replied and said I was fine. Are you taking on new clients next year? If so should I just email you information.
              as of now I have slots open. Though january tends to fill up quick. for details email me biolayne@yahoo.com
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

• Good to see the video episodes still being produced, Layne. Just took a look at the latest one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllGenetix View Post
                  tommy would kill me if i put up "fap" with Kera in the episode.
                  I love how you just basically did...but didn't...nice slickness
                  Eric Helms Controlled Labs Athlete NASM CPT & PES
                  http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Comment

• hey layne... i've been reading your posts for a while now. much respect towards your work as well as your knowledge...

this is regarding building muscle as a natural bodybuilder. is there anything that can be attributed to 'stringy' muscles? i don't know how to explain it really... maybe lack of density is a better way of putting it?

i've heard that it may be due to an underconsumption of protein, but that wasn't a decent source... any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!
                    day and night

Comment

• stringy? sounds like it just means you need more overall muscle.

the protein explaination is BS
                      BioLayne LLC
                      Scivation Athlete
                      MD Columnist
                      Website

Comment

• As far as dropping body fat is concerned is their really a big difference between regular cardio and the hitt version when it comes to results?

also how does one know when their muscles have matured?

Comment

• hey layne do you feel no carb or real low carb diets help loose more fat faster the the reugular cut diets

Comment

• In your opinion would taking something like Novedex XT be cheating in a natural organization?

Comment

• Originally posted by gangsta1087 View Post
                              hey layne do you feel no carb or real low carb diets help loose more fat faster the the reugular cut diets
                              bro... have you read anything I've wrote? LOL
                              BioLayne LLC
                              Scivation Athlete
                              MD Columnist
                              Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Shulk View Post
                                In your opinion would taking something like Novedex XT be cheating in a natural organization?
                                I believe it was banned by the organizations I compete in. I don't really keep up with all the 'gray area' stuff as I'd rather just not take chances on things like that, so to be honest I really don't know what's in it
                                BioLayne LLC
                                Scivation Athlete
                                MD Columnist
                                Website

Comment

Working...
                                X