Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Today between 3pm and 4pm EST, the forum will be going through some maintenance. The forum may be down temporarily for about 1 hr, but will be restored once this work is over. Thanks so much!

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Layne Norton

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the Journal article! That's awesome!
    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...n?goto=newpost

Comment

• Layne, when you're in mass-gaining mode, what does your meal plan look like with the 4-6 hour gaps in between? Exactly how much food are you consuming in one sitting?

Comment

• I usually don't like to bug pros, but here it goes

In this post you can see how I look. Went from 185-200 wayyy too fast and gained some stomach fat (some was already there). I am doing a cut and was wondering if you recommend fat burners? are they useless? if you use one and then stop does your body become dependent on it for losing fat again? I have been doing LI ( I know your a HITT proponent) for about 3 weeks now 30 minutes every morning and noticing no changes in waist size.

Also what supps do you take? especially Multi vitamin wise? Animal Pak?

Thanks for your time, any answer you give is appreciated

Andrew
        nose to the grindstone

Comment

• Originally posted by candidate View Post
          Hi Layne

could your write me out , what in your opinion would be, thye "ultimate bulking diet" ?

PLEASE.

I am 5'10'' and when i start the bulk ill probably be about 225-220 at 10-12%.
          my body can use alot of carbs and proteins, i know from experience.
          if you read any part of this thread you would know that I do not believe there is one diet for everyone.

Each person needs a diet gameplanned to their specific metabolism.

if there was an 'ultimate' diet for everyone i'd just write a book and be done with it. I wouldn't have a consulting service if i just gave out the same diet to everyone
          BioLayne LLC
          PhD, Nutritional Sciences
          Scivation Athlete
          MD Columnist
          Website

Comment

i know

my metabolism likes carbs

and i can eat alot

i dont get fat easy as long as i eat clean

im 20 (well 20 on the 26th of the month)

right now im dieting but im going to be about 225 10-12% or so at 5'10'' (welll sometimes im 5'11'' lol)

im okay with nutrition info but id like you to write something for me because if i know you wrote it out ill have total confidence in the diet.

He has a consulting service for which you'd have to pay him to do this. He has plenty of articles/info in this thread that can help you find a good starting point for yourself if you don't want to pay..

Comment

i know

my metabolism likes carbs

and i can eat alot

i dont get fat easy as long as i eat clean

im 20 (well 20 on the 26th of the month)

right now im dieting but im going to be about 225 10-12% or so at 5'10'' (welll sometimes im 5'11'' lol)

im okay with nutrition info but id like you to write something for me because if i know you wrote it out ill have total confidence in the diet.
              as carlito said this is something i charge for. I don't mind answering questions but asking me to design something specific for you for free is simply not fair. I am a full time graduate student, I own a business, I get over 150 emails per day in addition to all the posts on threads i try to answer. i just don't have the time or means to do this for everyone who wants it for free.
              BioLayne LLC
              Scivation Athlete
              MD Columnist
              Website

Comment

how much do you charge and what does it include...is it a one time fee if i want help in the future with a cutting diet?
                Click on Website at the bottom of Layne's post.

Comment

• Layne
                  Can the body absorb raw eggs or do they have to be cooked?

Comment

how much do you charge and what does it include...is it a one time fee if i want help in the future with a cutting diet?
                    please email me

layne@biolayne.com
                    BioLayne LLC
                    Scivation Athlete
                    MD Columnist
                    Website

Comment

• hey layne do u think it would be best for a mma athlete to drink gatorade during training or some bcaas
                      "Leg Day Is Business"
                      Layne Norton

Comment

• Hi Layne, sorry i have to bother you again lol... im 17 y/o 170 lbs planning to give creatine another shot. ( took Ast's micronized creatine last time, didnt feel shit).
                        Trying out ON's Bcaa + creatine product now..

Was just wondering, aft i load 5days for 20g each day, for maintainence, is taking 2 dosages of 5g pre WO and post WO too much? Was told and read ur article that maintainence dose shld be just 5g... Also, do i still take it on days i dont train?

Thanks for ur time
                        Trying to get shredded. 18years old going on 19. 175cm / 160lbs / 72kg

Comment

• Originally posted by gainmusclefast View Post
                          hey layne do u think it would be best for a mma athlete to drink gatorade during training or some bcaas
                          both
                          BioLayne LLC
                          Scivation Athlete
                          MD Columnist
                          Website

Comment

• hey layne, I have seen you say in a couple places that you drank consistantly every weekend through undergrad school in college. As far as my knowledge about you goes, you were bodybuilding at this point. Do you think this drinking provided a significant hindering of progress towards your physique goals?
                            Teen NPC competitor.

Writer/promoter
                            JackedWithoutJuice.com

Comment

• Just received your DVD in the mail. I truly appreciate the signed copy! You are one class act, the sport could use more people like you. Can't wait to watch it, thanks again.

Josh

Comment

• Layne, when you're in mass-gaining mode, what does your meal plan look like with the 4-6 hour gaps in between? Exactly how much food are you consuming in one sitting?

Comment

Working...
                                X